Does JC Penney's ever go 90%

bugsette

The closest I have ever gotten are those green tag clearance items. Those are 75% off of the green tag reduced price. We have gotten a coat at like 85% off this way.

correct, they will just go to price points that are the green stickers. I know as a regular Jcpenney shopper!!!

i know here I have gotten things at about 90% off. Its a rarity but it has happened. They fly off teh shelf very quickly when it happens. I have gotten jeans at 3.99 reg 39.99. and tops 2.xx reg 2x.xx. Plus my MIL workes at JCP and gets stuff for like 1.xx when they are clearanced

I have seen things go for 90% off you just have to watch for the sales. I got my Stepson 3 packs of boxer underwear this weekend for 1.67 a package. Almost 90% off they where regular 16.00 a package. They may not have a sign that says 90% off but it may still be 90% off if you do the math.

was there this weekend and used the 20% off coupon and racked up on the deals for the kids clothes. got each of them valentine's day dresses/skirts--12.50-- and shoes--$4.00-- (went to ross's for slips and wally world for the nylons). spent less than $25 for each child total. the dresses and skirts were regular price of $60.

A few years ago, 2003 maybe, I got my then 3 year old dd tons of Okie Dokie separates for 29 cents. My second dd is in some of them now, I bought every different one I could find up to a 5t! It was a bigger store out of town. I always see better prices out of town, there's no competition where I live.