Need Xbox Live 12 Month membership

I just got this for my son from Amazon - the same one you are referring to ($43). I looked everywhere and the only other deal i found was for the xbox live bundles (that had one or more of the following along with the membership: camera, ear piece, texting gadget, etc.). You probably don't need any of those since you've already had it for 3 years.

hey - just now thought of this - what about ebay? or Craigslist?

Ebay has a lot of weird ones that say that they will only work for a new account. Someone else on ebay says that that means that they are stolen. It really wasnt worth it for me to risk it. The cheapest that i have found them is at buy.com around christmas you could get them for about $28. That includes the google check out "coupon". Although their service is terrible (buy.com's) I ordered something and it took several phone calls and about a month to get here. Right now it's 42.99 so that would be 32.99. Around christmas target had it advertised for $44 and thats what i had best buy pm and that s what i paid.

ebay is the way to go, i get mine for around $20-$25 and thats usually 13 months of membership, its true you have to create a new profile everytime you use a new card but its better than paying $40+ , if you want to keep your profile and use x-box live after your year is up you have to update via the console itself or online with your created profiles account.