Gymboree Rise & Shine 25% off reg. price items 2/7 only

TAJ mommy

They went back to their old shipping rates. no more flat rate.. OUCH!

I can not believe they did that!!! I just went to www.gymboreelistens.com and complained. We should voice this complaint because other stores offer flat rate. They are only hurting themselves. I am not happy!

I can not believe they did that!!! I just went to www.gymboreelistens.com and complained. We should voice this complaint because other stores offer flat rate. They are only hurting themselves. I am not happy!

MADDD TOO! They could at least offer free shipping over $xx.xx sometimes at least!! Or at least to Gymboree card holders like oldnavy and gap does!!!

I have 2 R&S codes but I am unsure if I am using them yet...I'll let you guys know if I don't first thing Friday morning!

MADDD TOO! They could at least offer free shipping over $xx.xx sometimes at least!! Or at least to Gymboree card holders like oldnavy and gap does!!!

I have 2 R&S codes but I am unsure if I am using them yet...I'll let you guys know if I don't first thing Friday morning!

I even went to double check to see if there was a certain amount for cardholders...no luck! This ticks me off.

The coupons are only good one day. I have 2 codes, if I don't use first thing tomorrow I will give them away.

I jsut logged onto gymboreelistens.com and complained about the shipping. I urge everyone else to do the same!

I did too and received an e-mail yesterday. They told me it is flat rate but it is $8.95. I told them that still wasn't good enough. I have yet to hear back from my e-mail I sent.

The code I rec'd is 489622709599 for 20% off entire purchase. exp 3/9/08 Don't know if it's one time use or not but I am not using.

one time use, i would have loved to claim it but im sure 27 people have copied it down already. if anyone has one they can PM me that would be great ;)