bits and pieces clearancee sale and 33% off

Linda81

There is a 33 percent off code for bits and pieces. they sell puzzles as well as other unique gifts. I got 3 for puzzles for $6.00. check them out

www.bitsandpieces.com code is W201350

Fixed now, sorry this was mt first post

Edited by Linda81

Is that 33% off though? I looked everywhere and the only one I found expired yesterday. I'm going to go try it! Thanks!!

Edited to add:

It won't work, it must be the one that expired yesterday. Shipping is $7.99 so how did you get them for $6 shipped? There is one really nice puzzle for only $1.30 I'd like but I don't want to pay $7.99 shipping for it,lol.

Edited by jeninpa

I bought that one, plus 2 othhers. I did pay the 7.99 shipping because my husband and I do puzzle all the time. they are good quality puzzle too. they took the price off mine earlier. I saved 33% off the entire purchase. maybe it was only allowed to be used once, sorry if that was the case but it didn't say so.

Is that 33% off though? I looked everywhere and the only one I found expired yesterday. I'm going to go try it! Thanks!!

Edited to add:

It won't work, it must be the one that expired yesterday. Shipping is $7.99 so how did you get them for $6 shipped? There is one really nice puzzle for only $1.30 I'd like but I don't want to pay $7.99 shipping for it,lol.

I just tried it and it worked for me. I wonder if there is a minimum required? I had around $23 worth of stuff in my cart to begin with and then it took 33% off (7.72).