Walgreen's- Honey Bunches of Oats Deal

dantegirl

FYI... walmart has these for 2.14 a box... so 14 cents a box there

just used my 2 coupons at Wal-Mart...got 2 boxes for .18 each!!! I was suprised that they took the coupons though, bcuz my Wal-Mart used to say they did not take internet coupons. Either they've changed their policy or the cashier didn't know/care. I'm gonna print 2 more coupons tonight from my MIL's computer so hopefully Wal-Mart will take them again.

I should have known. The cashier at my Walgreens wouldn't take the coupons for the chocolate since I had the almond. Oh well. Still got my $4 rewards so maybe I'll use it on the razor that's free after rebate that goes on sale tomorrow.

Bummer! I went today and got my 4 boxes for $10, used (4) of the $2 coupons for an OOP of $2 and got my $4 register rewards. I had a boy cashier, boys never read the fine print. ;) So, I MADE $2 on this deal!

PS just tried to print more coupons and it would not let me. I DID manage to get a total of 6, tho. Will try again in a few days.

Bummer! I went today and got my 4 boxes for $10, used (4) of the $2 coupons for an OOP of $2 and got my $4 register rewards. I had a boy cashier, boys never read the fine print. ;) So, I MADE $2 on this deal!

PS just tried to print more coupons and it would not let me. I DID manage to get a total of 6, tho. Will try again in a few days.

i did the same thing

I am new to this site--my first posting. How do you get the $2 coupons? When I've gone to other coupon sites, they usually have the email address link for the coupons and you just click on them. I'm a grandmother with lots of grandchildren. I live in Buffalo, NY and can remember when my 6 kids were small I would drive to the neighboring city of Rochester for triple coupons. Those were the days!

Violet