XM Radio subscription deal??

tmnt

Is that code just for a new subscription or can it be used on an existing account? Thanks

If anyone knows of any that a person can use that alreadys has XM. I know what I have should be comming due soon.

I wish XM was like SIRUS my son payed $500 for a life time of sirus.

I wish XM was like SIRUS my son payed $500 for a life time of sirus.

That wasn't the incredible deal that it sounds like though... As I recall, Sirius would only change your radio ID twice beyond the first unit. So, it was an offer for the "lifetime" of three Sirius radio units. They don't even offer that deal anymore.

tmnt

Is that code just for a new subscription or can it be used on an existing account? Thanks

sha22kay, the code can be used with either a new or an existing account. I was an XM customer last year, canceled and then used this code and I'm back! I also used the code to add my Mom and Dad when I got them XM radios for Christmas!:D Promo codes so rock!!!!!:yup:

tmnt, how do you use the code? I couldn't find any place on their website to apply it. Thanks again for your help.

sha22kay what you want to do is input the code towards the end of your signup. There will be a promo code box on the page that lists your whole pricing plan summary and once you input the promo code it should update your pricing plan as "3 months free." Hope that helps! PM me if I can be of assistance with anything else!:)

• 1 month later...

Call this number when it is time to renew your xm subscription and tell them you can't afford the 12.95 per month. They will give you the service for half the price. I have been a member of XM for 3 years now and have been able to do this every time I renew.

800-682-4114

That wasn't the incredible deal that it sounds like though... As I recall, Sirius would only change your radio ID twice beyond the first unit. So, it was an offer for the "lifetime" of three Sirius radio units. They don't even offer that deal anymore.

They did last Christmas (not 07) when I got it for DH. You can switch receivers if you want but there is a $75 fee to do so. Pretty soon it will be "free" [500/12.95=38.61=3.2years].