North Face Coat

My daughter wanted one for Christmas...they are expensive! I found my best price at SportsBasement.com. There was a coupon code at that time for a certain amount off, plus they had the coat at 125.00 versus the usual 165.00. I think the prime time to look for them would be now or in the off season? My dd says it is very warm, and wears it all the time.

Have you googled "north face" to see what comes up? Does she want the

Denali jacket? The Denali is the most popular jacket. I ended up getting 4 jackets at ramseyoutdoor.com. There are some deals out there, but things may be picked over after Christmas. I think altrec.com also had some deals. Altrec will have coupons as well as Ramsey Outdoor. They also offer free shipping and no sales tax. Sportsbasement had great prices but not the sizes I needed. You may luck up and get a great jacket at a great price. My girls wear these jackets all the time. I also ended up getting one for myself. :)

Here is a link for some girl's jackets at $89 with free shipping. The girls size XL is comparable to a woman's size medium. It is much more economical to buy the kids sizes!

http://www.sportsunlimitedinc.com/the-north-face-girl-s-denali-fleece-jacket.html

Here is another link for jackets for $65. I don't know about shipping costs.

http://www.sportsbasement.com/jump.jsp?itemType=PRODUCT&itemID=11404

Edited by nat1jen
add link

• 2 months later...
Sportsbasement was quick and high quality in December. My daughter loves hers...don't know what she will do without it in the summer! She too wanted the Denali. That was the hard one to get!.... Good luck!