Charmglow Cherry Electric Fireplace $269.40 (was $449) Free Shipping! HomeDepot.com

jerseygirl

I've always wanted one of these....... http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/productImage/d8b7c577-bdac-4f0c-9e3a-58dfcaa99b0f_300.jpg

Charmglow Cherry Electric Fireplace Model 62331

was $449.00

now $269.40 Price includes shipping!!!

Online Special Valid: 01/31/2008 - 03/26/2008

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?PID=1440079&jspStoreDir=hdus&catalogId=10053&productId=100342132&cm_mmc=CJ-_-1377422-_-1440079-_-Redirect+Link&langId=-1&SID=5475351&AID=10505125&storeId=10051&cj=true

I do not own this fireplace, but have friends that have similar models. This is an electric fireplace. There is no actual flame. There should be no fumes.

"Mantel is made from solid wood and real wood veneers. Realistic flame effect, electric insert includes 1350 watt, 4600 BTU's/hr thermostatic internal heater that can heat 400 sq ft. No venting, no gas lines. Easy access control panel with dimmer switch, operates with or without heat for 4 season enjoyment. Easy bulb replacement, uses 3 standard 40 watt candelabra light bulbs. Plugs into standard electrical outlet. Cost efficient, 1 cent/hr without heat, 7 to 10 cents/hr with heat. CSA certified for USA & Canada. Easily transportable, glass front always remains cool to the touch.

Electric Fireplaces provide a unique ambiance and functionality to any home

Realistic Flame Effect

4 Season Enjoyment-operates with or without heat

Environmentally Friendly, Completely Safe

MFG Brand Name : Charmglow

MFG Model # : 62331

MFG Part # : 62331 "

Looks like a great alternative to a "real" fireplace!

Thanks! We are remodeling a 200 year old house and our bedroom has a mantel with a gas space heater in it that we are taking out. This will be perfect there and when DH complains that I am freezing him to death with the A/C in the summer, I can tell him to light his fake fire and it will make him feel warmer!:D

we purchased a very simmular one from lowes in dec. iot was already maked down and of course i had a 20% off coupon that i gotfrom a popular auctiuon site;) anyway it is great the christmas photos of 4 generations were wonderful. thwe heater is very nice for a bit of extra heat on the cold winter nights here in Pa. we are very happy with it.

Wonder how much this would run up the electric bill? Hmmmmm......lol. I want it though!

I am sure if you visit the manufacturers site, it will tell you (might even on the home depot page) how much kw it uses an hour than get your bill out and find out how much it costs in your area.