Transformers Starscream Blaster - $8.66

guilliam

I know but ds5 will LOVE it and $16 is still a lot better than the original price $29.99. Our nearest Target is 45min.-1hr away and they were out :(

I agree that somtimes 5 or 6 dollars shipping is just as cheap for me than going to the store. I have a minimum 30 minute drive to stores and some are either futher. With the price of gas sometimes shipping is just as cheap for me. Thanks for the post.

I've actually have this sitting in my cart for a day or two now. I can't decide if I really want it. $17 total really isn't that bad but I think I'll really regret it the first time DS wakes me up with a dart to the head.

ds5 already has the optimus prime semi one, it only stings for a minute LOL;) We wanted to get him this one too because ds17 likes to play with it with him. Of course, ds5 will get this one because it shoots 2 darts :D Keep his big brother on his toes :razz:

You can get extra darts for it from hasbro, they don't list them on their website, you have to call. They come in packs of 6, I think I paid $10 for 12 of them.