Walgreens REVLON Moneymaker!

DaytonaGirl

I saw this in another site and HAD to try it before posting to make sure.....but it works!

Here ya go! HAVE FUN!:cheesy:

Revlon Colorstay Active Foundation is on clearance for 3.29. There is a coupon in the Easy Saver Catalog (found in the front of the store with the weekly ads) for $3 off any Revlon Colorstay product. It says limit 1 per coupon, but when the cashier scans it, it automatically takes off $3 per item. Ex. I bought 6 earlier, and the coupon took off $18 when it was scanned. On top of this, all Revlon makeup is buy 1 get 1 50% off this week, so when I buy 6 products, another $1.65*3 is taken off automatically.

So, if you buy 6 products and scan the ESR coupon, your total will be -$3.21.

Then, I used the Revlon Face Product, any $2 (2-21-08) from SS 10/21/07 ($3 off Revlon Colorist and $1 off Revlon Beauty Tool also scan, is all I'm saying ) to make even more money on this deal. Make sure you have fillers!! Rebate items make great fillers.

The Colorstay is located on the top shelf of the Revlon makeup. Most of the foundation in my stores were on clearance, but a few weren't so check the tags. Happy shopping!

Walgreen's also has a Vacation Rewards promo with Revlon & Almay products purchased starting 01/25/08. There is also a coupon for $5 off $20 purchase today only.

walgreens.com/vacationcash/default.jsp?swp=tile_vacationcash

I just got back from Walgreens. I got 2 of the colorist make-ups that were clearance for $3.29 each. I used the $3 off coupon from the rebate book for this also. It only took the $3 off for one. But I did also get the 50% off the second one so still not bad. They had lots of stuff on clearance at my store. The sonicare replacement heads were $19.99 for one or $32.99 for the 2 pack. I wasn`t 100% sure but I don`t think the single pack for $19.99 was for the Sonicare toothbrush I got from bzz agent though. Hmmmmmm................

Thanks so much for the great tip. I went today and they didn`t have the makeup marked clearance but when I asked, the lady scanned it and instead of 12.99 it was 3.29. So I got 4 of them, two rang up at 3.29 and the other two half off. Plus they used the 3.00 coupon and to my surprise they took 3.00 off each of them,saving me 12.00 more. I also had the 5.00 off 20.00. She was amazed as I was. Thanks again.

LOL..I responded to this exact post on another forum..at my walgreens they also had the Colorstay nail polish (2 pack with color and top coat) for $1.49 each and they are BIGO free so if you use 2 of the $1.00 off coupons you would end up getting them for free...of course you should throw in a filler item or they will try and give you the $.44 the register says they owe you..but I personally couldn't see myself having them pay me to walk out of there with their merchandise so I bought myself a soda!!LOL

Okay I have to tell you guys about this...I went last night and got a good deal on the makeup, but they only had one. Went to a Walgreens today and picked up two with some other clearances I found. THE COUPON WOULDN'T WORK!!! So the cashier called the manager and he was like "I don't think these are for this kind of makeup" I said it is and I used it last night. He didn't trust me so he went to another register and tried and of course it rang up the same. He FINALLY decided to take $3 off manually, but then took the extra 50% off the .29 left on that item removing another .15 I couldn't believe it, I guess atleast I got the 3.00 off, but geez don't worry about the .15 even though it should have been 50% off the 3.29!

I don't get it, but that is such a good deal.

I bought 4 of the clearance $3.39 color stay makeup, got the $3 coupons, making it $12 off, then I also had 4 -$1 coupons for revlon, I got a clearance Barrette-$3.74 and a bottle of Frutris shampoo ($3.99) used a $1 coupon for that and the register took off 50% twice for the revlon ($3.40)

Total OOP was $2.19 and the shampoo has a $3.99 rebate...

My store didn't have any of the makeup left...but they had Revlon Colorstay nail polish twin pack (on color one clear) on clearance for $1.59. These were B1G1 1/2 off.

Got 6 of them thinking they'd just be free. Also got some glad stretch 13 gallon trash bags on clearance for $3.49. 2 lip glosses on clearance for 1.59 ea, 3 Eclipse gums on clearance for .60 and a pack of Warheads (for DS) for .99, and 2 of the One Touch Ultra Mini glucose monitors that I had coupons to get free. After the 2 One Touch coupons and she scanned the $3 coupon I owed $1.72 OOP. It took the $3 off 5x's.

My store didn't have any of the makeup left...but they had Revlon Colorstay nail polish twin pack (on color one clear) on clearance for $1.59. These were B1G1 1/2 off.

Got 6 of them thinking they'd just be free. Also got some glad stretch 13 gallon trash bags on clearance for $3.49. 2 lip glosses on clearance for 1.59 ea, 3 Eclipse gums on clearance for .60 and a pack of Warheads (for DS) for .99, and 2 of the One Touch Ultra Mini glucose monitors that I had coupons to get free. After the 2 One Touch coupons and she scanned the $3 coupon I owed $1.72 OOP. It took the $3 off 5x's.

That's Great! I tried it yesterday with the nail polish and it wouldn't do it:(

Congrats!