please help me find a discontinued lipstick

oneannm

Since I saw the great and wonderful help another poster recv'd, I thought I would give it a try.

I am searching for a discontinued lipstick

Wet n Wild 902A

Help me find it....

Thanks

Andrea

Edited by freesia39
edit title for clarification

I couldn't find that one but supposedly it's a good knockoff for OPI's Jamaica Million lipstick. OPI would be pricier but if it's the color you're looking for...

Not sure how much you're willing to spend but I did an ebay search for "OPI Jamaica Million" and I found one there. It was in a set with a nail polish and something else for like $35.

I couldn't find that one but supposedly it's a good knockoff for OPI's Jamaica Million lipstick. OPI would be pricier but if it's the color you're looking for...

Not sure how much you're willing to spend but I did an ebay search for "OPI Jamaica Million" and I found one there. It was in a set with a nail polish and something else for like $35.

I saw the ebay listing. The color is close, but the OPI has more purple in it than the Wet n Wild, which is very silver, and no purple.

Thanks for trying...

• 2 weeks later...

I will keep my eyes out - is there a particular store you are used to buying this at? (Says the girl who always wears Mac - should I admit that on here? :cheesy:)

I would buy it at Walmart and my local pharmacy.....

I am still searching....

Thanks all !!

Andrea