11-Piece Roaster Set $4 After $10 Rebate

mahyar1

Sears has a Wish for Joy 11-Piece Roaster Set for $14 - $10 rebate = $4. Choose in-store pickup to save on shipping, otherwise it's $7.50.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00807330000P?sid=I0084400010000100383&aff=Y

Rebate:

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/RebateDetailsCmd?RebateId=000000687411PCROAS,40732878&storeId=10153&sid=I0084400010000100383&aff=Y&sid=I0084400010000100383&aff=Y

Set includes:

* 16" roaster with flat rack and locking flip-down handles

* 15" cutting board

* two oven mitts

* carving knife

* carving fork

* two turkey lifters

* baster and lacing set

You are on a roll! Another great find!

These could make great gifts, I wonder if it is only 1 rebate per household or per person, etc?

Found that info:

Limit one rebate per name, household, and address (multiple requests from groups, dealers/distributors, their employees, or warehouse facilities, clubs or organizations will not be honored)

Got the deal of the day on this one! Thanks! My total after ordering it was $14.83 free pick up at store, $10 mail in rebate... makes it $4.83. However... when I picked it up at my local sears store, they have that sign there that states if they don't get you your order within 5 minutes you get a $5 off coupon. Well it took them 6 min. 15 seconds to get my pan to me. So I got a $5 gift card to go with it for FREE. Great deal... thanks again!

Got the deal of the day on this one! Thanks! My total after ordering it was $14.83 free pick up at store, $10 mail in rebate... makes it $4.83. However... when I picked it up at my local sears store, they have that sign there that states if they don't get you your order within 5 minutes you get a $5 off coupon. Well it took them 6 min. 15 seconds to get my pan to me. So I got a $5 gift card to go with it for FREE. Great deal... thanks again!

Did you have to ask for the $5 gift card or did they actually know they were over the 5 mins.?

I mentioned it to them when them when they finally brought my pan out. I said, "don't I get a $5 off coupon?" the guy was real nice, glanced up at the timer thing and said, "yes you do, I will go get it." But they were out of the actual coupon, so he sent me over to a register, and walked over also and told them to give me either cash or a $5 gift card. The person working the register played around on the register for a couple moments, then said he had to give me a gift card and asked if that was OKAY with me. :D

• 1 month later...