Disney Items up to 75% off

BridgeIU

This item is in stock. International shipping not available on this item. This item cannot be shipped outside the continental United States or Canada. This item cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box, APO, FPO, Puerto Rico or Guam. Not eligible for Free or discounted Shipping offers. WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm......think that is why it's on sale?????:eek:

http://as7.dsi.go.com/is/image/DisneyShopping/H3898G0001M?$full$

Minnie Patent Ballet Flats for Girls for $5.99 was 24.99

http://www.gottadeal.com/goto.php?http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/DSIProductDisplay?catalogId=10003&storeId=10052&productId=1213520&langId=-1&categoryId=32001&catalogFromSearch=10003

I bought these for my girls when they were only 40% off and they are very cute and cushy inside. My oldest kept saying how comfortable they were.

It's probably just the coating on the electrical cord. Most cords carry that warning and say to wash your hands after handling. It's a wonder we all lived past age 10, eh?

We just bought extension cords with the same warning. But who really thinks to wash their hands after touching an extension cord???? I think it's a little scary. But then again look at all our imported toys for our children.

This item is in stock. International shipping not available on this item. This item cannot be shipped outside the continental United States or Canada. This item cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box, APO, FPO, Puerto Rico or Guam. Not eligible for Free or discounted Shipping offers. WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm......think that is why it's on sale?????:eek:

Look at any box of Christmas lights you have around. You'll probably find that warning on all of them. Christmas lights contain lead...

CNN article from Dec 10, 2007

Manufacturers do not hide the fact that lead is part of the PVC insulation that insulates Christmas light wiring. Lead is used legally to stabilize polyvinyl chloride so it does not crack or crumble with age. The lead also acts as a fire retardant.

This is the first article I came across. In California, it's law that this be discolsed. I found this out when we were shopping for fishing poles. It was humerous (at first) that fishing could help kill me :eyepoppin

Heres what I have found:

Buy 2 Plush Toys for $20 while supplies last at DisneyShopping.com.

Save 25% on Valentine's Day Merchandise at DisneyShopping.com with code HEART. Expires 1/29/08.

Also, get $5 flat rate shipping on an order of $50 or more at DisneyShopping.com or DisneyOutlet.com with code SHIPFOR5. Expires 1/29/08. Offers can be combined!

This is also posted on most of the other decorations and plates and cups they sale on the website, so I doubt it is on sale becasue of that. :D

Heres what I have found:

Buy 2 Plush Toys for $20 while supplies last at DisneyShopping.com.

Save 25% on Valentine's Day Merchandise at DisneyShopping.com with code HEART. Expires 1/29/08.

Also, get $5 flat rate shipping on an order of $50 or more at DisneyShopping.com or DisneyOutlet.com with code SHIPFOR5. Expires 1/29/08. Offers can be combined!

Nice find on the codes, Callie!

I thought I may have found some to add, but it appears they all expired on 1/27.

------

10% Off $50 or more / 20% Off $75 or more / 30% Off $100 or more

Code: SAVEMORE

Exp: unknown