Dollar General Sticker Books for .01

mstamper

Hey! I am excited about my good deal and wanted to share with you all! I went to Dollar General and got my baby a Sticker Book for .01 that was in with all other books that were labled $1. It was labeled $1, but rang up as .01. So, I went and got 15 more. They say something about Witches on the front, but don't really look Halloween.

Is there anyway you can scan in a picture of the front cover? I couldn't find anything with witches on them. Thanks

My scanner is slow, but I will try to later tonight. They were in with the coloring books. The title is Witches and something else that starts with a W.

Good Luck finding them!

You can add photos by going to Control Panel and under where it says Networking you'll see Pictures and Albums. Click on that and that should bring up the Add An Album page. Just give your album a title, description and then, this is very important, make sure you enable PUBLIC viewing as this is how we will be able to see the scan and after that hit submit and begin uploading your pics by browsing to whatever folder on your PC that contains your pics! Hope that helps OP!