Margarita Machine $59.99 at ImprovementsCatalog.com

Fishboysmom

Cool. Do you know if that coupon will work on any item?

NOt sure.... There was another one MP7W249 I found that says it is good on everything. You can just add to your basket and apply the code before you actually buy. It will tell you if it is good or not.

Question: How many glasses does this make and how long does it take to make the margaritas?

Poor reviews on Amazon

I don't know how long it takes to make the drinks...but I have a friend that has this and it works great. I didn't see her make them, I only drank them :D It makes really good slushie drinks. I was impressed especially for THIS price. I was going to get one when they were on sale for 99.00 at JC Penneys at Christmas. So $59.00 sounds GREAT to me.

Question: How many glasses does this make and how long does it take to make the margaritas?

It can make a gallon of drinks, so depends on how big your glasses are :)

And it takes about 8 minutes to make a batch. Sometimes longer if your ice cubes are bigger. I buy a bag at the store of semi small cubes and we have margs in 7-8 minutes usually. If I get the bigger sized cubes, it takes about 10 minutes. It is noisy though.

Just got this email from them:

Thank you for your recent email to Improvements Customer Service concerning order J4190053.

I apologize that you are experiencing difficulties applying your promotion to your order. I have reviewed your request and it looks as though both of the promotions you have listed have expired and cannot be applied to this order at this time. If you have any other promotional keycodes, we would be happy to apply them to this order. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you have any further questions please contact us at 800-642-2112 or by emailing us at [email protected]

Sincerely,

Tyler Jones

Improvements Customer Service

www.improvementscatalog.com

I've requested that they cancel my order. Oh, well.....win some, lose some.

Got this email after asking them to cancel my order:

Thank you for contacting Improvements Customer Service regarding order #J4190053.

We have checked our records and have found your order has shipped, due to this we are unable to cancel your order. You may refuse delivery of the package and not be assessed any additional shipping charges. The package then will be returned to our warehouse and credited to your credit card once received.

If the package is left at the “ship to” address, simply take the unopened package to any location that ships UPS. You are able to refuse a package and not be assessed any additional charges, if the package has not been opened or signed for. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this situation may have caused.

UGH!!

Are they allowed to charge more on your credit card then you authorized?

I would dispute whatever the coupon amount was with your cc company.

No, they shouldn't......I could dispute it....But honestly, it will be easier to refuse the package and NOT do business with them again. I think they are counting on me NOT refusing the package. But I am. They could have credited my card for the amount of that coupon if they really wanted me for a customer. Eh.....live and learn.