Rite Aid

mal

Are These After Reabates???

yes, but their rebates are soooooo easy. You just create an account, put your receipt on it when you get home, and at the end of the month submit it and about 2-3 wks later your check postcard arrives. It can be cashed at RiteAid too.

yes, but their rebates are soooooo easy. You just create an account, put your receipt on it when you get home, and at the end of the month submit it and about 2-3 wks later your check postcard arrives. It can be cashed at RiteAid too.

create an account??? where? on line? is this all done on line or does it have to be mailed?? I hate to mail stuff...it take way to long.....I shop at Ride Aid like 3-4 times a week (I miss Eckerds :( ) thats why I'm asking...I practicly live there......all the coupons and deals, cant beat them :D

create an account??? where? on line? is this all done on line or does it have to be mailed?? I hate to mail stuff...it take way to long.....I shop at Ride Aid like 3-4 times a week (I miss Eckerds :( ) thats why I'm asking...I practicly live there......all the coupons and deals, cant beat them :D

You sign up for the rebate thing on their website. You just enter a few things off each receipt and it automatically figures out what deals you got in a couple days. Very very easy rebates. I love them. At the end of the month you go online and request your rebate and that is it. :D

You sign up for the rebate thing on their website. You just enter a few things off each receipt and it automatically figures out what deals you got in a couple days. Very very easy rebates. I love them. At the end of the month you go online and request your rebate and that is it. :D

no way!! but to even create an account I would need a receipt? either way sounds so easy! ty

wow, that was easy. I found 5 receipts from just the last 2 weeks and I know I bought stuff that were with a rebate thing...w00t this is cool, I cant believe I kept ignoring it for so long. I hate rebates that you gotta mail in.

yep. it is the easiest rebates out there in my opinion. you can only request one check for the month though so make sure you wait until the end of that period to do it. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Rite aid has some really good deal this week heres what we ended up with

Colgate toothpaste $.99 - $1.00 coupon this weeks paper = free I had 3 coupons so ended up with 3 free

soft soap hand wash $.99 - $1.00 off 3 coupon and $.35 coupon off 1 = 3 for $1.65

chex mix $.99 - $.50 coupon = $.50

head and shoulders $3.99 i had a coupon for bogo and $3.00 off do i paid $.99 for 2

lady speed stick $.99 - coupon for $1.00 = free had 3 coupons ended up with 3 free

clearasil face wash was bogo at $4.49 and there were $2. coupons off of 1 so $.49 for 2

• 3 weeks later...
be careful with rite aid when it comes to rebates because their is a limit to the rebates on some of their items for example if an item is on sale for a rebate and their is a limit so you decided to get three on separate recipt think again you would not recieve the rebate for three, you would get a rebate for one only.

RiteAid has St. Ives on B1G1 this week. If you have the coupon that came out two weeks ago in Smart Source, you can get them for FREE and only pay the tax. I got 14 products for $2.74!

what is the order you gave the Q's? did you have to pay for the first one?

what is the order you gave the Q's? did you have to pay for the first one?

I went on Sunday and got 4 lotions and the cashier scanned them all and they did not beep. Went yesterday and got the Elements, coupons beeped cashier put them through and I did not have to pay for the first item just the sales tax.

today is the last day..but you can still get in on the deal: Black and Decker digital coffee maker on sale (34.99) for 21.99. there is a Rite aid coupon in one of the flyers (they were stacked in the entrance) right by the wkly ads for 10.00 of B&D coffee pot. brought the total to 11.99 and there is a 5.00 single check rebate. now if I can find a B&D rebate- would be even better.

be careful with rite aid when it comes to rebates because their is a limit to the rebates on some of their items for example if an item is on sale for a rebate and their is a limit so you decided to get three on separate recipt think again you would not recieve the rebate for three, you would get a rebate for one only.

That is true. The offers do state the quantity of offers per items in their ad per household. Its always clear to me. For example, this week I brough, Soft and Beautiful, Glade Trash Bags and Pert. The tage on the shelf said limit of one offer. Used 3.00 off Pert and 6.00 Rebate check, paid 6.93 getting back 10.99 in Rebates!:D. That works for me.

I have a question about rebates with Rite Aid. I bought the Loreal Anti Wrinkle 14.99. I entered my receipt on line and this item does not show. It shows I am getting $3.25 back on other items but it does not include the Loreal. Does anyone know why?

I have a question about rebates with Rite Aid. I bought the Loreal Anti Wrinkle 14.99. I entered my receipt on line and this item does not show. It shows I am getting $3.25 back on other items but it does not include the Loreal. Does anyone know why?

You should contact them. It has been reported on other boards that they had a problem with their system. They will fix it for you:yup: