walmart.com trying to make us happy...

Dear $^^$$^

We apologize for our recent video game pricing error and the incorrect information included in our follow up e-mail correspondence with you.

As we are always striving to provide a positive customer experience, we will be sending you a $10 electronic Gift Card toward a future purchase as an apology for your recent experience. (One Gift Card per affected customer; this card can only be used online at Walmart.com. Look for details in a separate email.)

As a reminder, your payment method was never charged for the canceled items. Any related authorization hold on your credit or debit card account will be released in accordance with your financial institution's holds policy. Please contact your financial institution for more information.

If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].

Sincerely,

Customer Service at Walmart.com

www.walmart.com

:shock:

To: >

Sent: 19, Jan, 1:30 AM, 2008

Subject: Walmart.com bought a Walmart.com Online Gift Card for you! Card Amount: $10

Card Number:

PIN:

Hello

This Walmart.com Online Gift Card for $10 has been sent to you by Walmart.com for buying merchandise at Walmart.com. If you're a Sam's Club member, you can also use this Gift Card at samsclub.com.

The details of this Online Gift Card are below. Please save this email. It is the only record of your Gift Card information that you will receive. For your convenience, click "Save Card to Account" below to link this Gift Card to your account as soon as possible. The Gift Card information will be stored in your account for future online purchases.

Message from Walmart.com:

Thank you for your understanding regarding issues with your recent video game ordering experience. We value your business.

:eyepoppin

Anyone with an unwanted gift card number I would love to have it. Please PM me. My son has a game that he wanted to buy from Walmart (one piece for the Wii - I tried to get in on the deal but they had already frozen the items so you couldn't order:yuck:)