Help design the next GottaDeal.com T-Shirt!

Brad

Front..

Why pay retail?

back

When there is gottadeal.com

front

crown pic

The king has left the building

back

He is on gottadeal.com

pic a patient laying in a hospital bed talk bubble

I need.. i need.. i need

adult kid at bedside

what do u need (list of things)

Back

no I just want my goattadeal.com damn it.

Both with a pic of money on the front-

Front:

Gotta Dealer?

Back:

Me too! (Or- I do!)

GottaDeal.com

Front:

Need a Dealer?

Back:

Find thousands at Gottadeal.com

LOL You know what they say..Sex, drugs & rock 'n roll sells. Only problem, we'll wind up with a bunch of the wrong kind of dealers here. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for your ideas. I am in the process of going through them all and trying to come up with a design that will work.

Some notes on your replies:

- some of them were a little too "wordy" and commercial-like - good ideas, but probably not for a shirt as someone would have to be relatively close to you for a long time to read it all. They'd be better for some other kind of promotional item most likely. I think for shirts, the simpler they are, the more appeal they will have to the largest possible # of people.

- as I said in the OP, I already have an idea (thanks to Marcster) for the BF shirts :)

- to reduce the cost of the shirts, I'd prefer to just have them be one-sided. This will also help when it comes to hoodies... more on that below.

- as for custom colors (like pink), that will depend on the color I choose for the main shirt. If the ink colors I choose would look fine on a pink shirt, I could order some with no added cost, but if the ink would have to be a different color to work on a pink shirt, then it's like ordering a completely different shirt, and with the small quantities, it woudn't work. And with the site's colors being blue/orange, I don't know how good they'd work on pink shirts, but we'll see. Another option would be a separate pink shirt (maybe with just white printing), but there would have to be a lot of interest because the fewer shirts ordered, the more expensive the shirts. I try to order at minimum 12 dozen shirts.

- I am also going to try to come up with a design that will work for both t-shirts and hoodies. That way if there is enough interest to try for the hoodies again, the cost would be reduced because the printer would already have the screens set up for the design.

Soon I'll start a new thread with a poll for sizes to get an idea of how many to order for each size.

I thought this one was great.... you could probably put

Need a Deal?

Get a Deal.. At Gottadeal.com

Both with a pic of money on the front-

Front:

Gotta Dealer?

Back:

Me too! (Or- I do!)

GottaDeal.com

Front:

Need a Dealer?

Back:

Find thousands at Gottadeal.com

LOL You know what they say..Sex, drugs & rock 'n roll sells. Only problem, we'll wind up with a bunch of the wrong kind of dealers here. ;)

I THINK THIS IS ALSO A GREAT IDEA BUT PEOPLE ARE NOT REALLY GONNA GET A CHANCE TO READ THE WHOLE THING...

I printed it, and then scanned it. We'll see if this works. Obviously it may too big for a t-shirt, and the font is in size 11 right now. All would need adjusted.

Thanks for the suggestion on getting this up! :)

To me this pic sort of fits. The guy looks worn out from shopping all day. And the way I have it set up, it looks like the gal is enjoying pointing out that he could have done it all from home with GottaDeal.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g204/noehlp/timespent.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey this isn't the DYK thread...lol

Brad, I don't know about the other 143 pink shirts but you got 1 sold :)

Well OK if you don't get pink then I'll take a blue but I would not wear it as much as the pink one...lol

142 lol count me in on a pink shirt too:)

I gotta' deal. Did you?

gottadeal.com

or

gottadeal.com

My answer to how I'm so lucky

(with a 4 leaf clover)

or

a deal or no deal theme look but the site's colors/name? Like a large Deal or No Deal Suitcase in the middle, with the number 04 (since the sites started then and if not then the year it did).

I have no skills so this is crazy bad.

I liked the official DOND text too but figure that won't work b/c of copyright.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v168/missmaryra/deal.jpg

Here is my shirt idea...

--------------------------------------------------------------

My Favorite Website is....

Gottadeal.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Could it be any simpler than that?

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone is SO creative. I would want PINK! Personally I'd want mine to say

Spoil your kids...

And Still send them to college.

Gottadeal.com

But that is MY PERSONAL reason for shopping this site ;)

I love this one!! It describes me to a TEE.:tongue1: Except I have to pay for 2 weddings also.

I love this one!! It describes me to a TEE.:tongue1: Except I have to pay for 2 weddings also.

Yeah I forgot about that one wedding I have to pay for, Thank HEAVEN for little boys and I have 2 of them :D

I say PINK shirt too or at least a color that doesn't clash with pink hair :tongue1: