Need help!

I think I have seen those at Lids...... dh walked over when I was looking at your link and freaked....lol.......( die hard bears fan!)

if you are ever over by there, would you be able to look for me? it would be greatly appreciated. we are down by champaign, il and they don't have them down here.

yes i tried there pro shop and they are out. one of the doctors, that i work with, has season tickets and is going to the game. He said that at last weekends game, they looked all over town and couldn't find them, but would look again and grab me one if they found them. but otherwise looks like the bf is out of luck!

There are a lot of them on Ebay, but they are going for more than retail. I got it by searching "Packers sideline knit " leaving off cap or hat because some call it hat and some call it cap in the title. Less come up if you put Reebok in the search because not everyone lists it in the title either.

There are a lot of them on Ebay, but they are going for more than retail. I got it by searching "Packers sideline knit " leaving off cap or hat because some call it hat and some call it cap in the title. Less come up if you put Reebok in the search because not everyone lists it in the title either.

that was the first place i looked. they were ending way over 70. he doesn't need it that bad, he can either just wait or find something else!

if you are ever over by there, would you be able to look for me? it would be greatly appreciated. we are down by champaign, il and they don't have them down here.

I sure can! We aren't going anywhere this weekend due to the nasty cold weather we are supposed to get, but next week I may head to the mall. I'll let you know if I see it :)

Why don't you just wait and buy the Patriots Super Bowl Champs hat and tee shirt for this year:tongue1: Don't you want the most current style:confused:

According to the news and some exercise physiologist the SD Chargers will have a very

difficult time with the weather predicted for tomorrows game here (high 18 degrees but

with wind chill it will feel like 10 below zero). I for one am glad that I can just watch it

on tv on my nice warm couch with my blanket and appetizers and not have to trek to

the bathroom and wait in line:yup:

GO PATS!!!!

SD Chargers will have a very difficult time with the weather predicted for tomorrows game here (high 18 degrees but with wind chill it will feel like 10 below zero).

Sounds tropical!

WI is 0 degrees with a WC around 30-25 below. I'll be watching the game just to laugh at the people freezing their #$%^& off! Guess the pro players will be earning their saleries tommorrow!

Sounds tropical!

WI is 0 degrees with a WC around 30-25 below. I'll be watching the game just to laugh at the people freezing their #$%^& off! Guess the pro players will be earning their saleries tommorrow!

And you know toward the end of the game there will be some men in the crowd that will have their shirst off.:eyepoppin