Walgreens vrs. CVS

I don't have a CVS around me now, but before I moved I went to CVS ALOT. I loved it because everything was done from my CVS card. Now, the Walgreens rebates have to be mailed in and that is a pain to me. I know there are a few test states that can do theirs online, but mine is not one of them.

I visit both, since I have many near me. I like the CVS b/c ecbs print right away and you don't have to fill out forms. I usually take advantage of Walgreens offers when you get $$ off your next shopping trip. I do the Walgreens mail-in rebates, but I hate waiting for them to load my gift card. I hope that the online rebate test goes well and they implement in all states soon...I do think it's worth it to do both. HTH :)

I do CVS & its very easy to keep track of. Walgreens is too far for me. But I do Rite aid- they have quite a few freebies. Last two months I got about $50 worth of free goodies. You have to register online & they send you a check.

I go to both, although around me there are more CVS' than Walgreens. CVS is more convenient and I like the xtra care bucks. I think they are nicer at my Walgreens though. I usually go to CVS every week for something and a couple times a month to Walgreens. They always have something on sale I want but it's not easy to make it there.

Our CVS is not a stand alone so it is soooo tiny. I prefer not to go in there because it makes me feel clausterphobic. I read all of the great deals that people get there, but it just can't sway me to go into that store. I prefer Rite Aid. I always combine my coupons with the store coupons and right now they are having the BOGO offers. I really stocked up on hair supplies and cleaning supplies. I also love their rebate system. It is so easy. Once a month I go online, put all of my receipts in and I get a check back in less than two weeks. I make a weekly trip to our Walgreens. It's not close, but I make the trek up there to get the things that I can stack with my coupons. I rarely do their rebates because it is sooo much of a hassle.

FYI for all you Rite Aid rebaters. There are some great rebates to be had starting the 20 through the 22.... I think if you buy a John Freida something, Citre Shine, and Marc Anthony... you get a mail in rebate that makes them almost free if not free. You should check out their book.