Two Fleece Blankets for $15 (All sizes and many colors) @ Domestications.com

jerseygurl

Domestications.com offers this Fleece Blanket for $19.99 plus $5.99 for shipping. Buy two and the total falls to $20. (It's supposed to be 50% off the second one, but the cart shows that the second one is free.) Apply coupon code "D8A5AFF" to knock it further to $15. At $7.50 per blanket, that's a savings of $25.

These blankets are available in Twin, Full/Queen, or King, in 12 colors. Coupon ends

January 31.

http://www.domestications.com/HanoverAssets/Domestications/product_images/H15092ZZ_07FLEECEBLAN.jpg

http://www.domestications.com/Products/Comforters+Bedding/10000/G15091x/Fleece+Blankets/deptid/10000/Ntt/fleece+blankets/Image2.x/0/N/0/product/G15091x/issearch/1/R/15092A_FQ_66/Ntx/mode+matchallpartial/Image2.y/0/dept_id/10805

Heh.. Funny thing.. You add two blankets or more to your cart. They come to $10 a piece. I was then removing them from my cart and only had one in there. Price is/was $10.

Interesting.....

I then removed EVERYTHING from my cart.. Went back to the page to choose a blanket, added it to my cart.. And it came up as $10 by itself.. again.

I spoke with a super rude lady in their customer service dept and she told me if I wanted to place an order over the phone THEN I could get the 5.00 off.

Then I added 2 blankets and asked her the price. She told me 19.99 each. I told her that the web page said different. She said I could have the 1 reg and 2nd half off as the sight said. I said THEIR web sight said different. I told her that when you added it to the basket they came up at 10.00 each. She said I'm sorry mam but I'm not going to sell them to you for that. I asked why she woundn't because that's what THEIR sight was saying and she said .... because I'm not selling you these for that price.

Huh

Guest JustMeDiana
Ordered 2 king for $22.94 shipped. I am going to cut them in half and use them for the dog houses outside. A lot cheaper than buying dog blankets. :D

Guest JustMeDiana

Ordered 2 king for $22.94 shipped. I am going to cut them in half and use them for the dog houses outside. A lot cheaper than buying dog blankets. :D

Mine came today, doggies are going love them. Lets see how long they last be for they destroy them!!!