Nintendogs

sas377

Hi all! My fiance's soon-to-be 11 y.o. dd wants Nintendogs for her birthday (in less than a week). I did some online research and found they are about $30 everywhere. Does anyone know of a deal in-store anywhere that might be going on?

Thanks in advance!

Good luck on deals with DS lite games. I have twin daughters that got them for Christmas. Some of the games like Hannah Montana are dumb. I paid $30 for it (could not to TRU fast enough when they were on sale) and they hate it. All because her name was on it every kid had to have it and I guarantee you not man of them are playing it. Kids want to play games not read, read, read, it was very slow paced. Also bought one today that I am about to take back the Dolphin Petz one. It had 30 pages of dialogue to read before you could do anything.

I was worried about not being able to take it back since it has been opened, so I called Best Buy (where I bought the one today) and the gentlemen told me to get it marked when I walk in, to go pick out what I want and to go to the checkout and tell them it was defective and you don't want to get the same thing. I figured they would tell me I was SOL. I am about to head out to do that. Also I am going to take Hannah Montana back to Walmart to try the same thing!

Good Luck at Walmart. Walmart will only let you swap open for the same. I had this happen I said fine... it doesn't work (this was true with the game we got last year) I said give me the same game in the box... then I will just hand it back to you and tell you I dont' want this one its new and unopened so then I will get what I want... We had some pokemon pokedex thing . --- BTW the manager said just give her the one she wants.... since it didn't work I even had my game system in there to prove it didnt work and we had only had the game an hour because it was true since they were exchanging for the same I would then have a new in box for them to then put back on the shelf and I would just get my money back because I did have the receipt.

BTW OP unless you find some games onsale b2g1 like before christmas its going to be unlikely to find this at a discount.

Good Luck at Walmart. Walmart will only let you swap open for the same. I had this happen I said fine... it doesn't work (this was true with the game we got last year) I said give me the same game in the box... then I will just hand it back to you and tell you I dont' want this one its new and unopened so then I will get what I want... We had some pokemon pokedex thing . --- BTW the manager said just give her the one she wants.... since it didn't work I even had my game system in there to prove it didnt work and we had only had the game an hour because it was true since they were exchanging for the same I would then have a new in box for them to then put back on the shelf and I would just get my money back because I did have the receipt.

BTW OP unless you find some games onsale b2g1 like before christmas its going to be unlikely to find this at a discount.

I am so dumb, dumb, dumb, lol, haha. WHY DID I NOT THINK OF THAT????? Something so easy I did not think about, haha. I was coming back on here to say that I went to Best Buy and they let me get a different game this evening. Then I headed over to WalMart and you are exactly right, they would not let me do it. So I walked out of there with my same game. I know what I will be doing tomorrow, I will go back to Walmart and do what you said. DUH!!!! Thanks for making my brain work a little bit today! :cheesy:

Hi all! My fiance's soon-to-be 11 y.o. dd wants Nintendogs for her birthday (in less than a week). I did some online research and found they are about $30 everywhere. Does anyone know of a deal in-store anywhere that might be going on?

Thanks in advance!

Look into a Game Stop (B&M)

I was at one near me & they have it for $20. It *might* have been used too, wasn't paying total attention to that game.

just a note , i was in my target today and omg was it mad crazy well only to find out the toys were 75% omg people had carts and carts.. one lady must have thought i was going to seal something out of her cart . as she talks to her child ya honey mommy has to stand here so noone . i mean noone takes the toys i got u..lmao... ok first off i would never spoil my kid that much to have to say that. anyway my point . over by the registers they had ds games for 14.99 and i saw the nintendogs there. not sure if they were 14.99 but it was there. might want to ck it out. hth