Kohls Witch, Mummy, Haunted House

crys

This post is in reference to an expired online deal form this link http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=87204&page=5. They are still showing the Grim Reaper on their web site.

I know this post is from sooooo long ago, but i am totally ticked off at Kohl's:splat:!!!!!

I ordered the Witch, Mummy, and the Haunted House on November 6. I got the Mummy and Witch at different times and was very pleased with each item. I waited well into November to follow up as my order said Fulfilled or shipped- whatever. Nothing, nothing, nothing...I called several times and was assured that it had shipped out. :heks:

Fast forward to holiday madness and this being placed on the back burner. I called them again yesterday and was told that it had shipped out, but looks like it was LOST IN TRANSIT????:gdcensored: No automatic credit to my card or notification or order cancelation. The gentleman was very apologetic and said he would now issue a credit now but nothing could be done about it the Haunted House because they are out of stock. I am completely ticked off at them. GRRGGGHHHGGHGGHIU.

I am usually very pleased with their store, but the online dealings have been WAYYYY fishy.:goldfish::fishing:

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience!! Lost in transit? Sounds a little fishy to me!!

Personally, I've never had any issues with their site (in fact, just got a shipment from them yesterday of clearance clothing)...but I don't like that they seem to divide up your order into as many different packages as they can.

Over the holidays, I placed an order containing 4 items. I received THREE different packages all on the same day, all shipped the same day from the same place.

This last one wasn't so bad, but it did arrive in 2 packages (again, from the same place shipped same day), and the one package only had one item in it. Just seems wasteful to me that they couldn't have just slipped that shirt into the other envelope.

BTW, I love your fishy smilies. :)