Sheet Sets

I recently got sheet sets for all of ouor beds at Kohls and have been thrilled with how they wash up. They are the jersey sheets. Normally, I don't care for these. I bought a set for DS's bed and I liked them so much I went back and got them for DD and my bed. The sheets are so soft after washing and they do not come out of the dryer wrinkled which is a HUGE pet peeve for me! I actually like them better then my very expensive sheets from Macys I treated myself to that were over 130 dollars!! I could have bought several sheet sets at Kohls for what I paid for the one!! The ones from Macys ALWAYS come out wrinkled even if I pull them right out of the dryer. I don't overload my dryer, so that isn't the problem.

I bought my daughter a set of sheets at Marshalls for $19.99 a few years ago. They are fabulous! They are so soft and never come out wrinkled. They are the Maggie and Zoe brand and have fairies on them. I have seen cheaper sets at Ross, but they always seemed rough to me.

If your daughter wants solid or simply designed color sheets, then Linens N Things always has good deals. I like the cotton sateen sets because they don't seem to wrinkle that much.

Guest JustMeDiana
Try Amazon I have purchased sheets from them before and very pleased, might wont to wait until they have their Friday deals. They have lots of stuff on sale now.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41V5DGNKRKL._AA280_.jpg

Pike Street Microfiber Solid Twin Sheet Set, Taupe

List Price: $25.00

Price: $10.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details

You Save: $14.01 (56%)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000IZAZ48

I ordered these for my DS's bed. They're not "the best" but they're okay, if your just

wanting something to get on the bed, they arent that bad.