LOWES $1 and under

jodeee

I was at our local LOWES yesterday and was looking at some clearance wall fountains when I over heard a store manager telling an employee to take any offer on clearance in that department. My wall fountain was clearance priced 41.00 (display model) I asked if it was going to be priced lower they guy asked me if I would pay$1 of coarse I jumped on it! Also got Rugrats wall decals clearance priced 7.50 for 25cents. All u have to do is ask!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I got two wall murals, reg priced $27 for $1 each...they were 50% off, and the guy asked me if $1 was fair or not...LOL. This was after a nice conversation with him about the "always kiss me goodnight" mural that I couldn't find...so he priced the other two down for me ("the princess sleeps here" for dd and "Sleep...Imagine....Dream" for ds.

But then the other day I saw a showerhead like I've been looking for; it was just laying on one of the clearance carts; no box, no nothing; he looked it up, $35 and said he would do 1/2 off...WTH??!! LOL. No thanks