Nintendo ds - pink or black

My "clutsy" dd dropped her Nintendo DS. :yuck: Needless to say the screen does not work properly. She can use the stylus around the edges but cannot do anything at the center. She cannot feed her puppies in Nintendogs. She will be using most of her money and birthday money arriving in June to purchase it. Has anyone see any deals or bundle deals lately?

Thanks!

Not a deal, but Dell has it for $129.99 and it stock or so it appears.

Link: HERE

------------

Walmart has a bundle online.

Link: HERE

The pink ds, a game, and some sleeve thingy for $149.65

Actually it's a slip case, hmmm, this could possibly prevent further breakage to the new one. This may actually be best for your dd. :)

I strongly suggest calling Nintendo first, most of the time they will just exchange it. We've done this a couple times, we weren't sure when the warranty was up, but we knew it was up, and we told them that, they said it wasn't a problem, they sent us a new one and we sent the old one back, on their dime even. Nintendo has AMAZING customer service, give it a try. Not saying it will work for sure, but what's it hurt to try?

I called them today. ours is from 12/2005. they wanted $75.99 to rpr $7.50 for return shipping plus sales tax so no less than $82.50 is what they said. I just got DD a new DS lite for christmas so she can use the "old" one for field trips and such. right now I have it ;) for a broken hindge.. I dont' I will put out that much.

I should have said well. We have two Gameboy colors, two ds, two ds lights, two nintendos, two super nes, two n64, a game cube and a Wii maybe we should go to sony. LOL.

I called them today. ours is from 12/2005. they wanted $75.99 to rpr $7.50 for return shipping plus sales tax so no less than $82.50 is what they said. I just got DD a new DS lite for christmas so she can use the "old" one for field trips and such. right now I have it ;) for a broken hindge.. I dont' I will put out that much.

I should have said well. We have two Gameboy colors, two ds, two ds lights, two nintendos, two super nes, two n64, a game cube and a Wii maybe we should go to sony. LOL.

Not sure this will help but I saw that some people on ebay sold just the cases (they must of taken the electronics out of it) not sure if you can just replace the casing etc or if that even helps with your situation but might be an option

If you register all of those items, they WILL know that you have them all and you get stuff for registering. When ds11's DS broke they offered to give us a new one for $50 if we sent in the old one and it was out of warranty. I don't think Sony can compare to Nintendo, lol.

Well, I called and at first they wanted $82.50 to repair it...or I could get a reconditioned DS Lite for $93. I said that was too much. I told them that 5 of my six kids have one and none of the others have had this problem. He offered to repair it for $41.25 which includes shipping there and back. It comes with a 1 year warranty. Also if they cannot fix it, they will replace it. I thought $40 was better then buying a new one so I sent it in. They e-mailed a fedex label so all I had to do is drop it off. She will get it back within 7-10 days after they receive it!

If you register all of those items, they WILL know that you have them all and you get stuff for registering. When ds11's DS broke they offered to give us a new one for $50 if we sent in the old one and it was out of warranty. I don't think Sony can compare to Nintendo, lol.

That is so true, any time I call the csr reads me off all the Nintendo products I've purchased and asks if I still use them all. I have been a fan of Nintendo since I was little. I still remember the thrill of buying my very first NES when I was 12, I had saved up all my babysitting money all year long and got it for myself and my siblings for Christmas(1986). It was AWESOME!!!!!!!

There are also some people on ebay that repair them too. I think for around $50. Good luck. We have a broken on too. I bought a new screen from ebay and tried to repair it and now one of the wires is loose. We gave up and bought a new one. I still want to have the other repaired though.

Well, I called and at first they wanted $82.50 to repair it...or I could get a reconditioned DS Lite for $93. I said that was too much. I told them that 5 of my six kids have one and none of the others have had this problem. He offered to repair it for $41.25 which includes shipping there and back. It comes with a 1 year warranty. Also if they cannot fix it, they will replace it. I thought $40 was better then buying a new one so I sent it in. They e-mailed a fedex label so all I had to do is drop it off. She will get it back within 7-10 days after they receive it![/quote

I talked to two people..best I could get is $20.00 off $62.50 for rpr or replacement. BECAUSE my serial number is worn off.