Kmart Christmas Clearance 75% or 90%?

Mine is 75% but the register is not ringing it all up right so WATCH it. Here is my Kmart story :mad:

I got some little ornaments for the kids individual trees. Saw some Christmas mugs that had a jar of jelly beans with them marked originally 7.99. I let my kids grab one each and then got 4 more for my nieces and nephews for next Christmas *the mugs not the candy* because we always make homemade hot chocolate and spiced apple cider. Get to the register and they ring up 3.99 each. I say "They are supposed to be 75% off not 50%" She says, "They are 3.99 is 75% off" I say, "NO 2.00 would be 75% off" Then she stares at me not even kidding for about 45seconds-1min and doesn't say a word. So I say, "if they are not REALLY 75% you can just keep all 7 of them" She says, "so you don't want them"

LOL I was PEAVED our Kmart doesn't have candy at the register and I had promised them candy for being so good at the zillions of places we had gone. Luckily they understood the stupid situation more than the darn cashier (my son is 10 in march and he even knew they were $2. I mean really I was mad but at the same time SAD that someone could not even fathom simple math!

The lady in Christmas stuff told a lady that a 399.99 tree would be approximately $30 with 75% off!!!!! I didn't see that lady go through the register but :mad:

Anyways my store has TONS left at 75% as of yesterday, probably because stuff isn't ringing up right at the registers and they are refusing them...

Just thought I'd tell you guys so you can check your receipts!!!

Mine is 75% but the register is not ringing it all up right so WATCH it. Here is my Kmart story :mad:

I got some little ornaments for the kids individual trees. Saw some Christmas mugs that had a jar of jelly beans with them marked originally 7.99. I let my kids grab one each and then got 4 more for my nieces and nephews for next Christmas *the mugs not the candy* because we always make homemade hot chocolate and spiced apple cider. Get to the register and they ring up 3.99 each. I say "They are supposed to be 75% off not 50%" She says, "They are 3.99 is 75% off" I say, "NO 2.00 would be 75% off" Then she stares at me not even kidding for about 45seconds-1min and doesn't say a word. So I say, "if they are not REALLY 75% you can just keep all 7 of them" She says, "so you don't want them"

LOL I was PEAVED our Kmart doesn't have candy at the register and I had promised them candy for being so good at the zillions of places we had gone. Luckily they understood the stupid situation more than the darn cashier (my son is 10 in march and he even knew they were $2. I mean really I was mad but at the same time SAD that someone could not even fathom simple math!

The lady in Christmas stuff told a lady that a 399.99 tree would be approximately $30 with 75% off!!!!! I didn't see that lady go through the register but :mad:

Anyways my store has TONS left at 75% as of yesterday, probably because stuff isn't ringing up right at the registers and they are refusing them...

Just thought I'd tell you guys so you can check your receipts!!!

Thanks for the heads up! I'm getting ready to go to K-mart today to check out the Christmas Clearance, AGAIN :eyepoppin Hopefully it's at 90% off now :yup::yup:

I'll let you know if it's 90%, they have a bunch of stuff left.

Just got back from Kmart.

I got DS 4 sets of pajamas, 2 outfits (long sleeve with jeans and pooh hoodie sweat set) and a turtleneck onesie for about $22. All where 24 month/2T. Girls selection didn't seem so good to me, lots of it looked like it came from Kmart.:yuck: And bigger sizes (6+) weren't marked down as much.

That store had christmas marked to 75%, but there were signs clearly marking "christmas food" at 50%. Target couldn't get rid of candy canes at 90%, but Kmart stays at 50%? Hmmm, guess they like candy canes.:gdlicklips:

I had a similar situation at my K-mart, I got these Elmers candy canes that had tubes of elmers coloring paint in them, (since I got my girls the art desk at Target, I tought this would go great with it), got to the register with 6 candy canes and the cashier rang them up at $4.99 each, I explained to her that it should be 75% making them $1.25, she said no the $4.99 is the price after the 75% of, I asked her if she tought those candy canes were$20.00 originally and she said "must of been". I just left them there and walked out the door!!!

90% off here!

Vinyl Table Cloths $0.39 (Got 4)

Santa hat $.39

Large bows $0.39

4 Christmas CD's $0.60 each

Holiday paint set $0.49

Spray snow $0.14

Hersheys Mug with candy $2.50 (75%)

Christmas kitchen towells $0.49

Christmas Sweater $2.69 (90% off)

Mine was pretty picked over but found some nice things under the bottom shelf! I was not afraid of pulling boxes out and pulling out those bottom shelves. Nobody ever looks :)

Not Christmas but great finds all in the health beauty section:

Conair illuminated 2 sided mirror - marked $39.99 - rings up $3.99. Look high its in a tall reddish colored box.

Conair hair accessories in a clear and white box marked $9.99 - rings up .99. It has a headband, 2 hair clips and a ponytail holder.

Revlon flat iron in a black nylon bag with a strap - not marked but its $1.99

Two different jeweled hair beaders both $1.99. One is As seen on tv and the other may be Conair.

Travel sized bottles of Dove moisturizing shampoo - .09

I wish I would have bought the makeup kits last week because that along with the mirrors would be great gifts for next year.

Not Christmas but great finds all in the health beauty section:

Conair illuminated 2 sided mirror - marked $39.99 - rings up $3.99. Look high its in a tall reddish colored box.

Conair hair accessories in a clear and white box marked $9.99 - rings up .99. It has a headband, 2 hair clips and a ponytail holder.

Revlon flat iron in a black nylon bag with a strap - not marked but its $1.99

Two different jeweled hair beaders both $1.99. One is As seen on tv and the other may be Conair.

Travel sized bottles of Dove moisturizing shampoo - .09

I wish I would have bought the makeup kits last week because that along with the mirrors would be great gifts for next year.

Our store sux! I went and they did not have any of those items. They did have one mirror that must have been a return because the UPC code was ripped off.

I also picked up a few more Christmas CD's and they would not sell them to me for 90% off although 2 days ago I got several for 90%.

• 2 weeks later...