New York & Co

thearmstrongs

I wanted one of the peacoats so badly, but didn't buy online because I hate to pay shipping. I had only seen the blue/navy one at one store and really no outerwear at another store. It might be worth it to look around. There are three other stores I can check. For $19.99, I wouldn't be picky about the color. Thanks for the info!

• 2 weeks later...
ok i placed order some time back in jan orend of dec.. anyway i got it and one item was missing . so i called today and they said its on back order and we wont be getting anymore in so we are giving you a credit . ok credit for the item not incl tax they charged me on he we dont pay tax on cloths. and also not on shipping cause it all came in one box as she said. is it me or was she just nuts? so confused. not to mention she said she was giving me only 7.99 and well there shipping thing says 11.99 now i have to go see what i really paid. grrrr

I hate ordering from them too. I placed one order and they send me the wrong size, so they decide to send me another and charge on my credit for another order. Now i have to return the wrong size to the store and lost $9 for the shipping. NY and Co is pissing me off...never order online from them again

i will never its insane.. why should i pay tax on cloths when i dont have to. granted its only 1.54 they charged me but its my 1.54.and they charged me for the item out of stock and yet were not going to tell me they dont have it or credit me back unless i called.. well see about this .i can be really really nasty

i will never order from them again .. i have one right here down the road. ill walk in for now on

i will never its insane.. why should i pay tax on cloths when i dont have to. granted its only 1.54 they charged me but its my 1.54.and they charged me for the item out of stock and yet were not going to tell me they dont have it or credit me back unless i called.. well see about this .i can be really really nasty

i will never order from them again .. i have one right here down the road. ill walk in for now on

I don't think I will order online again either. I ordered a dress online at the end of Dec and I just got a day or two ago. It took forever. I think I will only shop in their store from now on.