Dyson DC17 Absolute Animal Vacuum $390.00 AR at LinensNThings.com

Fishboysmom

I have had the DC 17 for over a year and got it at LNT, with 30% off. I know I paid $3XX for it, as it was a special discount, Friends & Family or something along that line. Anyway, with 2 rabbits and 2 dogs, I could not go without it and I have a new fur creation each time I use it. The only Vacuum that has truly worked.

Highly recommend if you have pets, makes all the diffence!:yup:

If u don't have a pet, then wich one would u suggest buying then? I haven't done any research on these yet, but thought I'd get your guys' opionions first. By the way I do have a black lab (but he is getting very old) LOL! When he does go to doggy heaven, I'M PUTTING MY FOOT DOWN AND SAYING "NO MORE DOGS IN THE HOUSE!"..We are getting new carpet Tues. and had to move the couch today and I about crapped..There was dog hair between the couch and the wall and he never even uses that side of the room to even lay at! I was like "that's gross"! I vacumed the carpet and my husband said "why are u vacuming, their going to pull it up and throw it away"..I said "I can't have them guys seeing that, they'll think were slobs and dirty people"..LOL

found website witvac.com and it compares all the dysons. Just go to the comparison chart. It does sell them but not any cheaper than linens and things with the 20% off. Mostly what I found out the 17 animal is the best if you have animals and it has a power brush of some sort. So i just want to find it close to 400.00????? and not refurbished (I dont think). What luck has anyone had with refurbished. I just cant think that would be good???:confused:

Is the Dyson DC15 the animal? The DC17 animal just continues to pick up an amazing amount of dog hair at my house. I empty the canister almost everytime that I vacuum. It also gets all that fine dirt and dander that my Oreck was obviously not picking up.

Does anyone have the Eureka?