Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged $6.99 Amazon

mom_of2boyz

Eligible for FSSS

The lowest price was $7.99, then yesterday it went back up to $19.99, this morning dropped to $6.99.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51BS0YHVM2L._AA280_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000G5R8JA/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

Product Description

Xbox Live Arcade is fully integrated into the Xbox 360 console. You can jump straight into Xbox Live Arcade from the Xbox 360 Dashboard, where you can download new games, access their game collection, check out new releases and experience cool around-the-game features. With Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360, casual gamers will find a wide variety of game genres available for download, including action arcade titles, coin-operated and retro classics, puzzle games, casual sports games, light strategy titles, and card and board games.

Product Description

Xbox 360 Live Arcade - Unplugged is the first retail collection of Xbox Live Arcade games. Now you can play all the great ames available through Xbox Live -- with an Xbox Live connection! Games include: Texas Hold 'Em Poker. plus a FREE one-month subscription to Xbox Live Gold. Games included are

Geometry Wars

Bejeweled 2 Deluxe

Wik - Fable of Souls

Hardwood Backgammon

Outpost Kaloki X

Thanks! I had this in my cart. I saw it at Costco for $14.99. It comes with a 30 day Xbox Live Gold Trial. What a bargain! I saw it last night for $6.99 and I *thought* it had been $7.99, but I wasn't sure. Now I went ahead and placed my order. Thanks for the post.