Rumored: Wii in Walmart circular starting Sunday 1/6/08

lauralee

While in my local Walmart in the electronics department, I asked an associate when they might be expecting any Wiis in stock. She said that they were in Sunday's circular, but our store probably wouldn't have more than one or two. I haven't actually seen the new circular, it should be arriving in my mailbox in the next day or two.

I finally got one!!! I called my 24 hour wal mart at 11pm on sat. They said they were putting them out at midnight and he said there was no one in line now, so if i went now I would get one for sure. After getting there other wal mart employees did not want to sell til 8am!! AFTER ARGUING WITH ALL OF THEM I GOT MY WII AT 12AM!!!!

whooooo hooooo!!

Thanks guys.. I'm still debating on whether or not to buy one of these things. I just want it for the Mario games and Guitar Hero.. haha. I'll check out my Wal-mart Saturday night and if nothing is there, it wasn't meant to be!

I got my son one for Christmas. You want one......or not, if you don't want to waste many hours. Fun stuff!

Congrats to all who got one of these terrible things..........lol!

WII WANT TO PLAY!

My mom and I went to a smaller suburban city 24 hr Wal-Mart at 8 am. The guy in electronics said they only had 10 and there was a big crowd at midnight when they started selling them. They had a fistfight and the cops were called out. They are STILL very hard to find here in our metro area.

A friend of mine got one at midnight Saturday night - they got there at 8PM in case of lines. Their daughter was calling my boyfriend's daughter's cell phone at 12:05 to tell her they got it. There were a few people in line, but then right at midnight a whole bunch of people showed up, but they were first so they had no problem!

Hi! Ozark had two yesterday too, so maybe it's just all of the Walmarts period. If I was looking for one, I would start with the smaller areas.

Hello Missourians! I am in Willard. I became very familiar with the Wii stocks when we were searching. Luckily we found one before Christmas, but it is neat to hear from so many locals! Now the BIL wants one, but I was not staying up until midnight for him. Sounds like he may be able to easily locate one though.