Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Were they the skull castles? My sons bday is coming up and that castle is the thing he wants most and I haven't been able to find one. If that is what you got maybe I still have a chance to get him one.

I bought 2. Hope this helps.Keep looking, things keep showing up.:yup:

###dpc 204 00 0779 Skeleton Tower Castle. model 7093 398 pieces reg 49.99 sale 12.48

In the See Spot Save section, is it just the $1 stuff that gets clearanced or do the the $2 and $2.50 things go down also?

When they clearance out the dollar section, it usually goes by the color of the "dot" on the pricetag. (all green dots or all red dots..ect..) it doesnt matter if it is $1.00 or the $2.50. HTH :)

For those who have smaller Target stores, you might check the toy department again. They are clearancing out a few newer items that must not be selling as well in those stores. I found some Ben 10 toys that have only been out for a few weeks on clearance at only one store. I saw other items that I wasn't interested in, but it is worth a look.

FYI, we are going to start having new PP threads every quarter instead of every month. So JAN-MAR, APR-JUN, JUL-SEP, OCT-DEC. So we'll use this one for both August and September and then start a new thread October 1st for the 4th quarter.

Please remember to use the standard format when posting your clearance finds so they are added to the summary list. Thanks.

FYI, we are going to start having new PP threads every quarter instead of every month. So JAN-MAR, APR-JUN, JUL-SEP, OCT-DEC. So we'll use this one for both August and September and then start a new thread October 1st for the 4th quarter.

Please remember to use the standard format when posting your clearance finds so they are added to the summary list. Thanks.

That's fine, but you might want to consider a separate one for January as the after Christmas thing gets a bit out of control.

Saw Miscellanous curtain rods clearanced.

### curtain rods- 30%-50% off

###best friends barbie make-up tote-2.48 (as is sticker orig. 9.99)

### Hooked on math workbook- 1.48 org. 5.93

###pull apart car cupcake mold- 3.74 -org. 14.99

At my store it was like this:

### 30% off school supplies including the backpacks and lunchboxes and such.

They had a whole aisle of notebooks and folders.

### 50% off summer bug repellants### Off Family Care Spray 2.27

### Diaper Genie Twistaway (the original diaper genie) 9.48 030040693 50% off

Hey Brad, is it possible to reverse the order on www.perimeterperusing.com so that the most recent deals show up first? The way it is now, the most recent deals are at the bottom of the page. I've found that having to scroll down endlessly to get to the bottom is very time consuming when you are on a cell phone in the middle of the store. And I can't imagine having to do it after a few months of deals. :eek: Thanks.

Hey Brad, is it possible to reverse the order on www.perimeterperusing.com so that the most recent deals show up first? The way it is now, the most recent deals are at the bottom of the page. I've found that having to scroll down endlessly to get to the bottom is very time consuming when you are on a cell phone in the middle of the store. And I can't imagine having to do it after a few months of deals. :eek: Thanks.

You can change your viewing preferences in your Control Panel features:

control panel-edit options-thread display options-thread display modes-drop down menu-linear newest first

Can anyone help me out here,

The patio swings are in clearance at half off at our target, but when I took my truck to pick it up, some jerk ripped the tag off and, there is no item no. because it was a floor model. It had a $59.xx red tag on it, and a 30% tag underneath. The gal who works there had the nerve to tell me it is not on clearance and $199.00. I would understand if it was a mistake but it had 2 red tags.

I know it is $119.00 reg price but this gal was just too lazy to check.

Did anyone get this cushion less 2 seat swing and if so, can I please have the number so I can buy it and rub it in the gals face who insisted it was $199.

Please and thank you,

Gillette Fusion Razor giftset on clearance for 5.58..... Use the $4 off MQ coupon from P&G insert and its only 1.58!!! (includes fusion razor, cartridge, shaving gel, deodorante, battery, and football dry erase board w/ marker. Im saving this for a gift. Wish I had more coupons! Coupons expire 8.31 though if you do have them

TONS of makeup on clearance. I got Cover Girl compact powder for .98, Botanic lip liner and Botanic eye liners for .98, and Maybelline mascara for only 1.21.

Maybelline lipsticks are 1.41.

Gillette Fusion Razor giftset on clearance for 5.58..... Use the $4 off MQ coupon from P&G insert and its only 1.58!!! (includes fusion razor, cartridge, shaving gel, deodorante, battery, and football dry erase board w/ marker. Im saving this for a gift. Wish I had more coupons! Coupons expire 8.31 though if you do have them

TONS of makeup on clearance. I got Cover Girl compact powder for .98, Botanic lip liner and Botanic eye liners for .98, and Maybelline mascara for only 1.21.

Maybelline lipsticks are 1.41.

was the P&G insert in your paper or magazine? Thank you

You can change your viewing preferences in your Control Panel features:

control panel-edit options-thread display options-thread display modes-drop down menu-linear newest first

Yep, that works just fine for the forum, but it didn't do anything for www.perimeterperusing.com, which is the website I would be accessing from my cell phone. And even if it did, going through the commands you just listed while using a cell phone would be difficult at best. Thanks for trying, though.

Yep, that works just fine for the forum, but it didn't do anything for www.perimeterperusing.com, which is the website I would be accessing from my cell phone. And even if it did, going through the commands you just listed while using a cell phone would be difficult at best. Thanks for trying, though.

Oh sorry, should of read that better LOL

Done.

This weekend? There usually aren't any coupons on a holiday weekend :confused: nice surprise if there are!

Yes but just the P&G coupons. I got an e-mail from P & G the other day saying that they were coming. I guess when your coupons are only good for 1 month, you have to put them out at the beginning of the month holiday or not.

Yes but just the P&G coupons. I got an e-mail from P & G the other day saying that they were coming. I guess when your coupons are only good for 1 month, you have to put them out at the beginning of the month holiday or not.

I think P & G is a sponsor of the Jerry Lewis Telethon and since that is this weekend, they send out the coupons this weekend.