Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Ok, this is just not fair! I read all the wonderful things you guys have found at your Targets and I go check mine out and I can not find hardly anything. The car seat isles have been cleared out and there are all new car seats there. I did find a rack of clothes for 75% off and got a couple of outfits for a little under $2 a piece. I have been able to find the minute maid juice for $0.69 a couple of times. I would love to be able to find the toys...like the train table or the motorcycle. My son's 2nd birthday is in a couple of days, so it would be nice to find those things. We are headed to Houston in a couple of days, I will just have to go stalk all the Targets over there!! Do any of you live in Houston and can recommend a good Target to check out. I will be on the Southeast side (Deer Park), but I can travel a little ways for a good deal!!

You gotta be there when it happens, or you miss it...now you'll be able to follow along all the time and keep track.

Welcome!

Ok, this is just not fair! I read all the wonderful things you guys have found at your Targets and I go check mine out and I can not find hardly anything. The car seat isles have been cleared out and there are all new car seats there. I did find a rack of clothes for 75% off and got a couple of outfits for a little under $2 a piece. I have been able to find the minute maid juice for $0.69 a couple of times. I would love to be able to find the toys...like the train table or the motorcycle. My son's 2nd birthday is in a couple of days, so it would be nice to find those things. We are headed to Houston in a couple of days, I will just have to go stalk all the Targets over there!! Do any of you live in Houston and can recommend a good Target to check out. I will be on the Southeast side (Deer Park), but I can travel a little ways for a good deal!!

You can try going to the site posted a page or so back and type in your zip code

with the item number and see if they have any instock with the stores near you.

AT least it'll beat a wasted trip. :tongue1:

When the toys go on 75% clearance they are gone within a couple of days. I know that I bought a cartfull and I wasn't the only one. That's why many of us are at Target at least a couple times a week, I checked the toys many days/times before I got lucky. If you are not there the day they go on clearance most of them are gone by the end of that day. And I called a couple friends as I was checking out to let them know, or if they find something sometimes they call me & let me know.

I went in for a little while this morning and did not find a whole lot. I did notice that a lot of scrapbooking stuff is 30%. For Disney fans they had the Cinderella and Tinkerbell albums, and quite a few of the disney stickers also 30% off. I also saw a Blu-ray player reg 399 or 379 marked to either 279 or 299. I cant remember which but I think the first numbers are correct. My store had 2 so they might be worth watching if you are interested.

I have spent my morning running around trying to find a papasan swing with no luck! I was so hoping for one since my old swing quit working and I am due next month with #3. You can only imagine how we look....I am 8 months pregnant, HUGE, and have two little boys in tow. We are quite the spectacle running through Target after Target trying to fight for the last one! LOL

If any of you are lucky enough to see one in your travels, PM me and I would love to buy it from you and pay shipping.

has anyones Crystal Light 3 packs gone down in price as yet?? I was at my Target this morning and Liption 3 packs are now 2.98, but the crystal light 3 packs still $6.XX.

They have been 50% off at all the stores I've been to for about a week, well, I think they were marked down Monday.

found some Wii games last night...@ 50% off

got Hannah Montana Spotlight world tour for $14.98 was $29.99 DPCI 207 26 0078- actully got 2 of these- one for my dd and one for a nieces b-day coming up :)

& Boogie for $19.98 was $39.99 DPCI 207 26 0068

they had some others I don't remember the titles- more boyish so I didn't pay much attention LOL

"Something" was telling me to go back today and just sort of wander around and I found the booster seat that I had been looking for!! It was on the regular car seat aisle. Sitting on top of other ones.

###Big Kid Deluxe Booster Seat 14.98 030091636

I also found two clearance boxes of the

###Pampers Swaddlers Size 2, 132 count for 13.98 50% off 007020057

These were just sitting on the shelf under the highchairs. In a very random place. Not on the diaper aisle.

I stopped by Target this morning and was amazed to find these toys on the shelf, since they got marked down to 75% off last week.

### TMX Tickle Me Ernie, $7.47

### FP Laugh and Learn Song & Story Learning Chair, $8.64

### Cabbage Patch Kid, $5.74

I went to Target and was so happy to find MM I got 8 of them and there was still about 8 more, wanted them also but nope let someone else have them. Also was just looking around and went to the baby dept. and standing all along was a Graco Passage and it was 75% off so I got it like I needed it but for the price it was a good deal. It was the best deal that I have got in a while.

###030091658 Trvl. System 42.48 reg. 199.99

Edited by alisa56jim

Saw the pots and pans starting to be marked down.

Picked up Huggies Diapers for 50% off or $13.98, used $1off coupon making them $12.98 for 72 size 6 diapers.

I'm stalking the booster seats!

Baby Phat and Phat Farm cologne-75% off...

# 086002279 Check your stores for the playdoh super craft caddy it is ringing up 4.74 which is the 75% off price from Jan. The shelf tag is also 4.74.-

Just editing so it will appear on the PP.com page

###086002279 playdoh super craft caddy it is ringing up 4.74 which is the 75%

I read on another forum that the Dollar Spot is suppose to go 50% off on Monday. I don't know how true that is, but it's worth watching for!

Just coming to post that the Dollar Spot by my was already 50%. I picked up some of those character ziplocks for DS's snacks for kindergarten @ $.50 each