Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

### 030-09-1474 bouncer for 12.48 75% off

### 030-09-1662 highchair 24.98 75% off

### 030-09-1636 car seat (booster with removable back) 14.98 75% off

### 081-04-2263 Crayola sidewalk paint foamer 8.98 @ 50% off

### 081-04-2431 Crayola sidewalk paint 2.98 @ 50% offf

Toys were completely cleaned out. There was NOTHING left!

Edited by Mommy2Four

did we lose some posts? I thought we went to page 4 this morning, but when I came back it was back down to 3. Did something happen?

No posts were deleted today, by me or any of the mods according to the log, so I have no idea.

Baby deals - 75%

Just happened to come to this area of the store because my friend is having a baby shower..

i picked up:

A cute pair of girl shoes for 1.24

2 pink receiving blankets for 2.48

They had a bunchhh at the end caps!

oh I was wondering if there is still a site to put in the dpci #- the one I had bookmarked doesn't seem to be there anymore and I want to find the papasan swing on clearence :)

I got the papasan swing at 30% off last week. Then I went in to two stores last week and looked it up to see if the price had dropped any. Both stores had it listed at full price! Strange! Wish I could have got it at 50% off, but 30% is better than full price.

Picked up some more clearanced Bounty paper towels.... $4 a 12 pack is CHEAP (have 4 stocked up in my garage.

Bought 3 more Cheerios Crunch cereal (if you haven't tried it.. BUY IT. It is so good).... Used a Target coupon plus manufacturer coupons on all. Paid only $1.88 for each 2 pack.

Found Pedigree big cans of dog food on clearance for .38. Bought all 12 as I had a MQ coupon for $1 off of 5.

Anyone see any Baskets on clearance? (like a nice gift basket)

I'm giving a bunch of baby stuff to my neighbor and i was wanting to make a

cute basket up.

No, but they had those cute Classic Pooh diaper bags on sale. If you could find one of those, you could use it instead.

I got the papasan swing at 30% off last week. Then I went in to two stores last week and looked it up to see if the price had dropped any. Both stores had it listed at full price! Strange! Wish I could have got it at 50% off, but 30% is better than full price.

I heard it was at 75% now

oh I was wondering if there is still a site to put in the dpci #- the one I had bookmarked doesn't seem to be there anymore and I want to find the papasan swing on clearence :)

I heard it was at 75% now

### 030-09-1474 bouncer for 12.48 75% off

### 030-09-1662 highchair 24.98 75% off

### 030-09-1636 car seat (booster with removable back) 14.98 75% off

### 081-04-2263 Crayola sidewalk paint foamer 8.98 @ 50% off

### 081-04-2431 Crayola sidewalk paint 2.98 @ 50% offf

Toys were completely cleaned out. There was NOTHING left!

does anyone have any more info on the booster car seat? i tried to look it up on target.com, but can't find the matchind DCPI.

and thanks for the heads up, i was so pleased to be able to find the ONLY papasan swing left in my town last night. d#2 will be so pleased

North Garland had RoseArt chalk sets 75% off.

I picked up:

###081040382 Critter prints 3.24 was 12.99

###081040021 Critter prints refills 1.24 was 4.99

also got this for 50% off:

###245070633 Batman band aid value pack 2.48 was 4.99

Two associates were in the pharmacy area marking down hairspray, cold medicine (target and thera flu brands) and AXE products. Looked like they were going to 50% off.

Very few baby items left at 75% off. Toys were consolidated to a back end cap. Tried to scan a couple of items that I got for 75% last week, and they were back to full price today. Glad I got my goodies last week, but bummed I couldn't add to my stock pile!

So today my target was restocking the shelves with the christmas toys, I assume, they were putting out the toys that are like $5, 10, 15 (in blue boxes). Well some of them were marked down already, they didn't have a clearance sticker, the shelf tag was marked with the reduced price. So I got a red hoover kids vacuum for 3.75, the box was marked $15. I was so excited to find this for my daugther:)

So today my target was restocking the shelves with the christmas toys, I assume, they were putting out the toys that are like $5, 10, 15 (in blue boxes). Well some of them were marked down already, they didn't have a clearance sticker, the shelf tag was marked with the reduced price. So I got a red hoover kids vacuum for 3.75, the box was marked $15. I was so excited to find this for my daugther:)

possible still marked on clearance from after last christmas?

Good find!

I totally lucked out today! Found three Mars Mission Alien Mothership Lego sets (reg. 49.99) for 75% off (12.48). They were just sitting on a clearance endcap with the last bit of remaining clearanced toys (the leftover junk), not marked or anything. I hadn't even seen these when I was trekking all over Missouri in search of clearance Legos, so I'm not sure how they magically appeared-must have gotten lost in the back or something. Happy day for me!! By the way Springfield shoppers-I only bought one; left the other two!

I totally lucked out today! Found three Mars Mission Alien Mothership Lego sets (reg. 49.99) for 75% off (12.48). They were just sitting on a clearance endcap with the last bit of remaining clearanced toys (the leftover junk), not marked or anything. I hadn't even seen these when I was trekking all over Missouri in search of clearance Legos, so I'm not sure how they magically appeared-must have gotten lost in the back or something. Happy day for me!! By the way Springfield shoppers-I only bought one; left the other two!

Oh what a find, I never find good ones here in Montana. None of the ones everyone listed was even in our stores for the last two months.

possible still marked on clearance from after last christmas?

Good find!

Oh yeah! That is what happened with the globes for BTS. So be quick if you are looking for these bargains! They'll probably fix it pretty fast.

I found a few hidden items as well a spongebob lego set, a hannah montana barbie, and a musical keyboard. I need to stop looking for more because we are going to be moving in about a month and now I have to move all of this, but it's definately worth it!