Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

went back to target in opelika last nite to see if there was anything i missed. Did get several more things...but some of the toys were ringing higher than the stickered amount..for example wedding day ken was marked $6.XX but rang up $9.XX, and the gazillion bubble grill rang up $19.XX ugh... i really wanted that. Anyone else notice this? My best score of the nite was the step 2 push and ride car for $11.XX

ok, I haven't been since Thurs but I've been on bed rest since Fri morning. I was able to get the hooked on phonics discover reading toddler edition for $7.48 and some coin pusher game for $2.48 (very loud but DD loves it and a piece of tape over the speaker helps a lot).

If anyone happened to pick up an extra vtech vsmile, I don't care what color, please pm me and possibly give me a few days to respond (I should be admitted to hospital by Mon at the latest..depending on my future dd's arrival).

Just fyi, if anyone bought the storytime theater at the last Target clearance but has been unable to find refills for it, try toys r us. They had them for $4.99!

I knew I should have scanned this today!

The cozy coupe II was $49 so I didn't bother with the motorcycle. I didn't see any of the orig cozy coupes. I was able to get a cashier to disc. the Thomas laptop & large Tonka johndear tractor with frontloader down to 75%. They were both still scanning 50%.:)

I got the Cozy Coupe 2 for 12.48

I thought all the 75% toy bargains were all cleaned out by now. While my dd was at football practice this morning, I decided to stop by the Southfield Rd. (MI) store. Well, there was nobody even in the toy section when I first got there except a couple of employees, and they looked like they were resetting the section. But I found a bunch of stuff on the endcaps and in the regular aisles. A couple items were only marked 50% off, but I knew to scan them because on this forum.:bow: Here is what I picked up:

###086-02-2173-Bratz dance mat-6.24 (x2)

###086-00-2293-Hobby-do's foam stamp and sticker set-3.57

###087-02-1322-Spy Gear Satellite Listener-2.48

###087-02-1323-Spy Gear Dart Blaster-2.48

###086-00-0311-Blendy Pens kit-3.62

###086-12-0372-Works of Ahh Woodpainting Kit: Keepsake Clock-3.98

###087-10-1460-Catch Phrase Music Edition-6.24

###086-00-1131-Girl Crush Fashion Flipz Nails-2.48 (x2)

###086-02-1045-High School Musical Singing Keychain-1.74

###204-02-0945-Wind Up Swimming Animals (pack of 2)-0.74

###086-02-2184-LPS Wearables-1.57

###086-02-2189-Bratz Lil Angelz Secret Surprise-2.24

###053-00-0420-Hannah Montana party Invitations-0.44

###024-06-1522-Small hobo purse-3.24

Total for my entire haul (w/tax) was roughly $55:groovin:, and I'm all set for birthday party season around here.

Thanks for the FYI. DD went to another st. Cozy coupe had 2 barcodes. 1 Barcode rang $49 the other barcode rang 0 they did not know what to do, so they gave it to her for $12!:2wiggle:

I don't think I've seen these mentioned. Sorry if this is a dup.

Disney baby dolls 2 styles soft & hard body.Cinderella, bell, etc.

Play wonder Hotchocolate set, baking set, cooking set with pan, lunch box set, dishes, apron set

Fisherprice riding lyon

Tonka ride on scoot & scoup

stuffed animals Lyon, cat, dog, frog hugging baby animals (very cute!)

Vtec Thomas learning laptop

Kansas............went to KC on a shopping trip. LOL

What Target in Indiana did you go to?

TIA

For those of you who haven't heard my rant, it REALLY helps when people add their location info to their profile so we don't have to clutter up the discussion asking. Not that either of you did anything wrong. It just helps to be able to take a quick look and see where people are.

You can add your location by using the Control Panel (upper left on the blue bar) and editing your profile. Takes only a minute or two.

Thanks for the FYI. DD went to another st. Cozy coupe had 2 barcodes. 1 Barcode rang $49 the other barcode rang 0 they did not know what to do, so they gave it to her for $12!:2wiggle:

I don't think I've seen these mentioned. Sorry if this is a dup.

Disney baby dolls 2 styles soft & hard body.Cinderella, bell, etc.

Play wonder Hotchocolate set, baking set, cooking set with pan, lunch box set, dishes, apron set

Fisherprice riding lyon

Tonka ride on scoot & scoup

stuffed animals Lyon, cat, dog, frog hugging baby animals (very cute!)

Vtec Thomas learning laptop

awesome!! I love the motorcycle I got for DS, but I would have done a major happy dance to find a cozy coupe as I have been scouring yard sales all season for one with no luck. We have one already but our neighbor's little boy is really eager to have his own. Maybe I'll try a THIRD Target tomorrow - what are the chances? My DH is really starting to worry about me - my Target buying has been so slow this summer and now all this sudden flurry of shopping activity after the kids go to bed has him thinking I am out doing something *other* than Target, lol! :P

How is everyone getting the Thomas laptops for 75% off? All 7 the stores I went to only had them 30% off and I even double checked with the markdown team.

Are they scanning 75% off or are you getting the cashier to override the price?

Thanks! :)

How is everyone getting the Thomas laptops for 75% off? All 7 the stores I went to only had them 30% off and I even double checked with the markdown team.

They probably just didn't go yet at your store. I have been to a couple of stores that had items still at the lower % off when most had them all the way to 75%. One of the markdown team members told me that 75% of their items went all the way down Thursday, but the remainder was still at the lower %. It generally depends on how well they are selling. I was able to get Vsmile cartridges at one of our stores 2 weeks ago for $4.98 each, but of the other 7 stores I hit, they are all still at 30%-50%. It was driving me crazy the other day!

Anyone have a picture or DPCI of the large dump truck that's on clearance? It was in the same aisle as the summer toys and the tot wagon that's on clearance. It was blue and yellow. I can't find it anywhere near me and am trying to get a picture for my mom to check the targets near her.

What is the little tikes toy you got? The link doesn't work for me.

They probably just didn't go yet at your store. I have been to a couple of stores that had items still at the lower % off when most had them all the way to 75%. One of the markdown team members told me that 75% of their items went all the way down Thursday, but the remainder was still at the lower %. It generally depends on how well they are selling. I was able to get Vsmile cartridges at one of our stores 2 weeks ago for $4.98 each, but of the other 7 stores I hit, they are all still at 30%-50%. It was driving me crazy the other day!

Thanks. They were just being marked down to 30% off on Thursday so I will keep watching :yup:

The cashier adjusted the price to 75% since everthing else I had was.:D

Wow!! I'm so happy to have found this forum!! Glad to know I'm not alone in my quest for Target bargains!

Got the following 75% off deals last night from the Rowlett Target:

###087021220 Carnival Dunk the Duck game 2.48

###086022189 Little Bratz pack 2.24

###086000744 Phlat ball 2.98

###086002385 Highrise Stilts 3.84

They were pretty picked over. The stilts and duck game were marked at 30%, but scanned for 75%. I was at the N Garland Target on mark down day last week and did really well, so this was my icing on the cake.

Looking forward to reading/posting about all the "treasure hunting" at Target.:)

Hey everyone!

I went to a target in Berkshire Mass. and came across some great deals all at 75%!

I got all my christmas shopping done and over with for my son!

###204032753 - NCF Medical Kit - 3.74

###204090754 - NCF Golf Kit - 4.98

###204120240 - NCF Play Saw - 2.38

###204020104 - Chalk Bucket - 1.31

###204032740 - NCF Baseball glove & ball - 2.48

Tons of small toys for easter baskets, stocking stuffers, and so on such as fishing set, bug kits, balls, animals, a small bucket of dinosaurs all the prices were 24 cents to 98 cents!

I also picked up:

###Disney Pixar Monopoly for 4.98 was 19.99

###Thomas the train carnival for 9.98 was 39.99

###Thomas the train (cranky) - 4.98 was 19.99

tons and tons of baby stuff marked down to 75% off today! sorry to be non-specific but I was in a rush with all 3 kids..

###Graco and Evenflo strollers, travel systems, highchairs bouncers 75% off

###Dwell Studio crib bedding, hats, onesies, pillows, plush 75% off

###Circo brand crib bedding, socks and hooded towels 75% off

###Carter's brand wall art, crib bedding, shoes, hats, socks onesies, layette sets 75% off

spent too much for "future gift use" as usual!!!

Edited by cokemeyer

Just 3 quick updates:

1. I updated the OP to make the formatting a little better, cleaned up some grammar and punctuation things and a few other minor tweaks. If anyone has info they'd like to see added to the OP, please PM me.

2. The script now updates the summary post every 15 minutes instead of hourly, so updates should appear sooner in the listing.

3. I created a simple, text-only version of the current monthly list. This is a good way to print the current list to take with you, or to view it on a cell phone (without having to load the whole forum). You can see that here: http://www.perimeterperusing.com

Thank you for this. This is a wonderful idea!!!!!!

tons and tons of baby stuff marked down to 75% off today! sorry to be non-specific but I was in a rush with all 3 kids..

###Graco and Evenflo strollers, travel systems, highchairs bouncers 75% off

###Dwell Studio crib bedding, hats, onesies, pillows, plush 75% off

###Circo brand crib bedding, socks and hooded towels 75% off

###Carter's brand wall lart, crib bedding, shoes, hats, socks onesies, layette sets 75% off

spent too much for "future gift use" as usual!!!

Do you have any specifics on the strollers and travel systems - which ones or even colors?

Do you have any specifics on the strollers and travel systems - which ones or even colors?

I am sorry - really wish I did even though I didn't need the big stuff myself - I wanted to get the dpcis for this board, but between trying to call my Mom on my cell phone to see if she wanted anything, and dealing with a hungry, cranky 17 month old and two wild preschoolers, I barely got out of there alive, lol! They were all in boxes, so I couldn't see colors either. They were moved to the endcap at the end of the diaper aisle, not where I'd usually find big things like that...

I don't know if all the Targets are the same, but all the ones near me had the Graco Vie (DPCI: 030-09-1621), Glider (DPCI: 030-09-1660), and Alano (sorry, don't know the DPCI) on clearance. I think the Alano was the only travel system though.

Went to my first trip in my new town and I'm glad I found a great deal:

### Britax Marathon Brooke 030-09-0653 for 134.xx 50% (orig. 269.xx)

I was debating in between taking it or leaving it and waiting for it to go to 75%, but there were only two left, haven't seen anybody posting them for 75% so maybe they never make it there. Has anybody seen the britax go to 75% off?