Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Ok I give up trying to figure out when things will be reduced and how much lower it will go. I have been watching some of the OUR ONLY HEARTS dolls... they have been 30% for at least a month so I figured they would go to at least 50% today. I went there just as they opened because I wanted to get a few for my grandgirls... they still have the 30% sticker on them. I scanned them thinking they just hadnt been changed yet... and guess what.... they SCANNED FULL PRICE again. SOOOOOOOOO what does THAT mean???? Gonna salvage them at 30%? They did have half full shelves all over the place so if it is any indication (like it was last year)should be next week they go to 75% but after seeing the dolls... who KNOWS

I've heard of several reports of items going back to full price. Just doesn't make any sence. Maybe they are trying to cut their losses after the toy coupon delema.:confused:

I got the TMNT mini van on clearance for 3.74 today (and it was 10.98 on Saturday) and 4cans of Spiderman web fluid for a 1.24 each ` (and they are $4-5 elsewhere) that I didn't even see there Saturday evening. This stuff was at 75% off and never went to 50... Go figure!

Has anyone by chance been watching bulk items. When might they go to 30%... anyone have a guess? I don't remember when they went 15%... TIA!!

At my Target, the bulk items were just marked 15% off this week.

Picked up a 12 pack of Bounty Basic paper towels from the bulk itmes section for $5.10 - not too bad considering the regular 8 pack is usually five bucks.

Picked up a 12 pack of Bounty Basic paper towels from the bulk itmes section for $5.10 - not too bad considering the regular 8 pack is usually five bucks.

Okay, thanks! I don't go to Target as frequently anymore and I just wasn't sure when the 15% off signs went up. :)

went to Orlando today and had to stop at a Target along the way. Most bulk stuff was 15% but Huggies diapers were 30% (Pampers were 15%). Toys were mostly 30%, about 1/3 or so was 50%, baby clothes 30%, still some tunnels & stuff 75%. Might try my regular Target tomorrow just to see what's there.

I found the same 12 pack for $5.10 an used the $1/1 from the Target Flip, Clip and Save coupon book and a $1/1 mfnctr Q from emailing Bounty, so paid $3.10 for a 12 pack!! Toys still 30%-50% here in St. Louis! Waiting on some Cabbage Dolls to go lower!

Went to another Target today and wasn't very impressed. Called before I went and the toy clerk told me that no they didn't go 75% and I asked if they did would she be able to tell me that and she said no they can't reveal that information over the phone. So I hop in the car, drive all the way there and the only things I got were Hannah Montana undies for girl @75%off for $1.74 and a Amazing Animals Farm Truck for $7.48 but that was only 50% but it was the only one so I wanted it.

Has anyone by chance been watching bulk items. When might they go to 30%... anyone have a guess? I don't remember when they went 15%... TIA!!

They were marking them today, but I don't know if 30% or just now to 15%--neither would be good for me-hehheh

For those of you who picked up the Target brand 12pk of glue sticks for $.74, does yours have dates on the sticks? I just noticed mine are stamped 3/18/08, does that mean they expired on 3/18/08 and probably won't work or they were made 3/18/08? Not sure if the date even matters. BTW, they are now ringing up $3.99 at my Target.

For those of you who picked up the Target brand 12pk of glue sticks for $.74, does yours have dates on the sticks? I just noticed mine are stamped 3/18/08, does that mean they expired on 3/18/08 and probably won't work or they were made 3/18/08? Not sure if the date even matters. BTW, they are now ringing up $3.99 at my Target.

I don't have those, but I have noticed that some things they are marking the date they are made. Glue sticks usually last a very long time. You can always open the package and use one & see if they work, and return it if they don't. I opened a bad/old one recently and it was hard, but the rest from the package were OK so I'm not sure if the cap wasn't on all the way...

I just looked and mine say that too. I'm not sure since I haven't opened any yet. But I think it must be the date they were made. I saw the same glue sticks at a 2nd target as they were unpacking them from a new box with all the other school supplies.

And yes, it does appear that they've caught onto that mistake. Both stores near me now have them for $3.99.

I was at Target last night and the Abby Caddaby party supplies were 50%-75% off. They were pretty picked over at my store but I was able to get everything but the plates. I'm hoping to catch them at another Target this evening. It's a very cute little theme too.

If someone could be so kind and list a few things that are in the bulk area.

I'm wanting to take a look at my coupons before I go. TIA! :)

Some of the things I saw last night were:

Cereal (Life, Special K, and a couple of others)

Popcorn (Act II)

Chips

Chex Mix

Capri Sun Drinks (didn't check the price on those)

There were others, but I can't remember off hand. Others have mentioned tp, diapers, and paper towels...

If someone could be so kind and list a few things that are in the bulk area.

I'm wanting to take a look at my coupons before I go. TIA! :)

Ziploc, Bounty Basic paper towels, Oil of Olay soap, Colgate and Crest, Clorox wipes, Dawn dish soap, Listerine, Dove deoderant...

In Milwaukee, WI area, some of our toys went 75% today: Transformers, Hulk toys, Hot wheels, some John Deere, and some card games.

oh man, now i am wanting to go check my target! but knowing that they've only been at 30% i'd be surprised to see them go 75%, i'd be happy with 50:yup:

Ok I was a sucker, i ran down on my break ! I'm officially nuts! but I did score up on the cars set for 75% off reg 29.99 got it for 7.48! whahoo.....and 3 john deere toys *(which i've been stashing for 6 weeks!) for 1.48 each they were only 30% off yesterday and they were 75% off today :eek: So worth the trip!

has anyone seen any more infant/baby stuff go on clearance?

In my quick mad dash for toys, i did notice that my target move all the baby clearance to one end isle (not cap) several carseats from 30-50% and alot of baby socks, onsies.....