Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

My Target had one FULL aisle on one side filled with clearanced detergent. Everything from Tide-Purex-All- Arm and Hammer. 30% off right now.

I got a Purex 45% more bottle for only $1.96 (using my Target clipless coupon for $1 off)

I also got a Arm and Hammer plus fabric softener for only $1.88 (using a MQ $1 off coupon)

Got 2 (only ones on the shelf) of the Scotch Fur grabbers starter kits for $1.99 each (regularly $9.99). Used 2 Target $4 off coupons and 2 printable MQ $4 coupons. Cashier couldn't believe my savings!

Got 4 Glade Wisp candles (on sale this week for $5.99). I paid .99 each. Used 4 printable MQ coupons- $5 off each. (you are allowed to print 2, but my neighbor printed me off her limit)

Nature Valley yogurt granola bars (variety pack). On clearance for $2.18 and I used my clipless Target coupon for .75 off and plus a .55 MQ coupon. Got it for next to nothing!

Trix cereal clearanced to 1.48... Used a printable coupon of .55 off

Few green dot items..... 75% off so .25 each

Archer Farms chocolate chip cookie pack.. Free. Used $1 off coupon that I got on a register receipt. (regularly .99)

Several other items, but forget everything. all in all, great day!

I also got 4 bags of sweet tarts for .48 each. Perfect for added birthday treat bags

Edited by elena_398

Diapers and Feel N Learn still 50% here. Bought size 6 huggies 52 pk. for 9.48 since there was only 1 pack left, will wait on the feel n learn since there was a whole endcap left. Nothing else here, clearance has been SLOW lately!

Saw the Diego trikes today. Also saw the the Dora World adventure toys (were 39.99)were finally marked down to 9.99. Weird,the playdoh factory is still just 50% off and it was marked down 50% long before the Dora World was. Go figure!!!

Okay...did you pay 3.98 for each one or 3.98 for all ten packs????????? Were they on clearance or did you use coupons? I am in the midst of potty training..so, I need training diapers..

They were $3.98 a pack. They were clearanced I think 75%. I got the girl ones with Dora on them. I already gave them to my sister for her dd but I think there were 29 per pack. Really good deal!

Just did a Target run, my cashier told me that they just got the "update" to their registers...I had so many "beeps". She K1'd a lot...after she examinded each and every coupon. I had to pull stuff out of my bags to show her that I bought every item. One thing that I just realized - I paid tax on the entire $70.xx.(before q's) After Q's ...$19.xx plus tax (on the full amt) grrrrrrr

I told someone the other day that there were no Nemo stickers in dollar spot, only Nemo tattoos, but I was wrong. I went there today to pick up an Rx for DS3 and lo and behold, most of what I got last week was gone and they had out new Nemo stuff, inlcuding crayons, 2-pack of ice packs, puffy vinyl stickers, and books of regular stickers - 4 large sheets per book (great for favors to split out by sheet). So of course I HAD to buy more. I really hope I can catch at least some of this on clearance at some point, but we shall see. :)

Ours was the same way! and suddenly today there was all kinds of stuff. But only the tattoos were on clearance.

I know I am not the only one on here who does tax exempt transactions for school, business, nonprofit, etc....For those of you who also do these things at Target, the new cash register update has caused an "interesting" glitch in the system. If you use coupons, you need to do it AFTER the tax exempt stuff gets entered. Otherwise it won't let them do the tax exempt part. Weird. I had it happen a couple of times, and we finally figured this out. So, if you are using coupons, particularly the toy coupon, be sure to give them the tax exempt stuff first, then the coupons.

Just did a Target run, my cashier told me that they just got the "update" to their registers...I had so many "beeps". She K1'd a lot...after she examinded each and every coupon. I had to pull stuff out of my bags to show her that I bought every item. One thing that I just realized - I paid tax on the entire $70.xx.(before q's) After Q's ...$19.xx plus tax (on the full amt) grrrrrrr

Which store had the download?

I've read that some stores will not K1'd if a coupon beeps, and they are limiting quantities!:eek:

I have sooo... many coupons to use before the end of the month & don't want to deal with the hastle. What type of coupons beeped?

Tons of new stuff in the Dollar Spot this morning-including Nemo shaped rugs for $2.50 very very cute..also adorable new summer pet toys and collars with matching leases for a buck.

Also there are MORE food productsmarked down including Kool Aid drink bottles

(6pack) grape favor was .76 & others were .92. Motts, Cranapple and other juices also down to $2 or $3--had a few coupons- got several bottles for $1. Duncan Hines Chocolate Cake mix down to .48 a box:eyepoppin

Great food deals at the Sandusky, OH store: <br><br> Kraft 2% Shredded Cheese - .54/bag <br>Market Pantry Honey Ham 2.5oz pkg - .14<br>Market Pantry ham cubes - .96<br><br>Lots in the refrigerated endcap facing the main aisle. Bought 6 of each but still left lots for others. I doubt the rest made it thru the end of the day on Thursday. <br>Also ice cream items on clearance (Weight Watchers, Popsicle, Breyers), but being 45 min. from home, didn't want to chance them melting. :(<br><br>Not much in the way of home furnishings clearance, but they did have Gamecubes & games marked down (some games can even be played on Wii.)<br><br>Had a full cart and spent less than $20 (including my $5 Pepsi gift card!) :D

Tons of new stuff in the Dollar Spot this morning-including Nemo shaped rugs for $2.50 very very cute..also adorable new summer pet toys and collars with matching leases for a buck.

Also there are MORE food productsmarked down including Kool Aid drink bottles

(6pack) grape favor was .76 & others were .92. Motts, Cranapple and other juices also down to $2 or $3--had a few coupons- got several bottles for $1. Duncan Hines Chocolate Cake mix down to .48 a box:eyepoppin

Nemo rugs!!!!? Awesome! My goodness, how much Nemo stuff do they have at dollar spot and why don't they put it all out at once? I need to get there again soon! :) thanks!

Nemo rugs!!!!? Awesome! My goodness, how much Nemo stuff do they have at dollar spot and why don't they put it all out at once? I need to get there again soon! :) thanks!

Please note these are Nemo shaped--not actual disney items..but these are super cute..great price at 2.50

Finally, a deal worth posting. I was at the Vogel Rd Target in MO and found a Barbie golf club set for $9.97. I'm excited, this is the same set I tried to buy after Christmas only to have the mgr refuse to sell it for the clearance price because the system didn't show it.

DGD, age 8, was with me and said "Now I can show Dad how to play golf!" :D

Do you have the DCPI number so i can look to see if my target has them? Thanks :)

Which store had the download?

I've read that some stores will not K1'd if a coupon beeps, and they are limiting quantities!:eek:

I have sooo... many coupons to use before the end of the month & don't want to deal with the hastle. What type of coupons beeped?

Boardman, Ohio Target....she did an over ride, so I assumed it was the old K-1. The manager told me limit of 3 Target Q's. I think she meant limit 3 per each specific item..for example, 3 dove shampoos-3 T coupons. but she said no limit for man Q's. If she meant limit 3 Target Q's for each transaction....:gdparanoid:

Please note these are Nemo shaped--not actual disney items..but these are super cute..great price at 2.50

ahh - yes - I know what you must mean then, but our store doesn't have them

(yet). We do have Nemo look-alike stuffed animals though, which my son begged for and I caved in and bought, only because he had an ear infection and I felt weak. :o

I'll have to re-check next week to see if they got the rugs in!

Newbie here.

What is K1 and Target Qs? I tried to search could not find.

Thanks

Newbie here.

What is K1 and Target Qs? I tried to search could not find.

Thanks

Target Qs - Target coupons

K1 is a button the cashier pushes when the computer doesn't recognize a match between coupon and product purchased (I think)