Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

another T run....had a ton of Q's...the manager came over after one Q prompted the manager to be called....oops it was an ETQ...but the manager goes on to tell me that Target will only allow 3 Target Q's per transaction, but can use as many man Q's as items. I aksed why the change...and she proceeds to tell me that a while ago Choxie had put our a $1.00 T Q and the candy was $1.14 per bar...and people were buying 40 at a time. My response was "well who would buy 40 candy bars at once"...and the whole time I am thinking to myself "WTH..how did I miss that deal" LOL:cheesy: Did pretty good...the line of people behind me were surprised at what I saved as Q after Q brought my total down (do I really need another razor??? LOL)

I don't think it is bad at all. I know I am super bummed over finding no sewing machine. :(

I'll try and hunt online for info on the ice cream machine later tonight if I have time.

you rock...ok, i'll have to check my target tomorrow. I have a messed up knee, looking at surgury and months of rehab on it soon:yuck:...so i've got to get my target fix right away before i'm unable to and have to live vicariously through all of you!:yup:

I found the rocket grill today for $12.XX and picked it up, but they had none of the parchment papers for it. Has anybody seen them in any stores?

I found the papers at Wal-Mart and we tried it out tonight. I love it, love it, love it! We grilled Brats, shrimp, and veggies in it. The food came out so good. I would definately recommend picking it up especially if you can get it for $12.XX.

I would like to check the inventory at some of my nearby Targets for the ice cream maker and also the Rocket Grill. When I use the above mentioned website, it recognizes the item I am looking for, but does not state if it is in stock or not. I have never used this website before. What should it say if the item is in stock??:confused:

Did not see it mentioned but dollar spot was 50% off at my store. Only Nemo stuff was tattoos.

agreed, they had Nemo tattoo sheets but not stickers.

Was it the Nemo and Ariel dollar spot (black dot) that was 50% off? tia!

I looked up the sewing machine on that website and for all the stores around me it said none in stock, but I went ahead and went to the one in cuyahoga falls and there it was on the shelf. So I would not trust the website, from my own experience.

Dont know if this has been mentioned yet... Dollar Spot green spot is 50% off. Includes the cute littel monkey/hippo stuff. Some scrabook stuff; garden tools, little flower pots;reading glasses and I am sure other things I cant remember. Nothing else marked down. Toys still 50%. Really wasnt much to get excited about.

Stopped in today in hopes of the ice cream maker...there was only one on the shelf (no display anymore either), but still scanned at $29.99 (saying none in the back too!)...i was bummed! Picked up a bunch of 50% off green spot dollar spot stuff (socks w/strawberry shortcake and spongebob), some SSC pencils, a pink and green pail w/shovel, felt marker drawing picture, and packs of 6 leis (4) for the community pool party this summer...need to find more of those ($1.25). Saw the cupcake stuff but it was only 30% and no carrier in sight (which is what i'd love to have). Only spent $12 which I believe is the least i've ever spent buying at Target...

in what aisle do you find the shutterfly things?

did a superfast drive-by some aisles today and didn't see any...but wasn't sure what to look for (box? card?) or where.

The shutterfly packages are in thin rectangle boxes , they are in the electronics section.

15 & Frank Scott was resetting the Stationary / Party area today and had boxes of cards and photo albums on clearance.

Also, picked up some newborn Gerber snap shirts for 75% off ($2.24) today and Pamper's feel and learn 30% off + coupons.

Otherwise, not too much clearance stuff here.

Oh, dollar spot 50% off. Cute Curious George and Strawberry Shortcake stuff.

Dollar spot now 50% here too. STILL no Nemo/Ariel stuff. Ugh!

Display of the rocket grill 12.xx, I passed on that.

Nickelodeon (SpongeBob and Dora) soccer sets are 30% off so 10.48

Air Purifier 30% off now 118.96 looks like a good one DPCI 085000101...worth watching for further markdowns I think.

Not much clearance in my Target. Pretty clean and tidy.

I did receive the Target magazine with "$5 off coupon on the back", the problem is I looked at every page but there is no $5 off coupon in it. Either it was removed or just got ripped off in mail handling. :(

I went to my Target hoping for a sewing mahcine and no luck.

I just tried your schuman link, and ALL STORES are out of stock on my list. BUMMER!

I found something cute today though...

Its a game called "cover your tracks" by thinkfun games. Reg price $16.99. Got it for $4.24 for my nephew for his birthday. it says ages 8+, and he is turning 9 in July. can't beat $4.24 for a bday gift!

That's the only clearance item I purchased, but I "perused" as much as I could.

I found the shutterfly stuff marked 70% off last night. I got three 8.5 x 11 books, a sesame street book and a key chain. I'm just outside of Pittsburgh and this was a target that only opened in March.

I found the shutterfly stuff marked 70% off last night. I got three 8.5 x 11 books, a sesame street book and a key chain. I'm just outside of Pittsburgh and this was a target that only opened in March.

What town is this in? I would love to send my sister who also lives outside pittsburgh.