Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

ok went yesterday with darling hubby griping about why do we have to walk all around the store well right and the end of the loop near the electronics we found a Dave Chappelle's movie for psp( hubby loves him) anyway it came up item not found and we got it for 4.96

After that he did not grip about it soo much...lol

ok went yesterday with darling hubby griping about why do we have to walk all around the store well right and the end of the loop near the electronics we found a Dave Chappelle's movie for psp( hubby loves him) anyway it came up item not found and we got it for 4.96

After that he did not grip about it soo much...lol

I was going to ask if anyone found PSP games etc on clearance, my son got one for Christmas and only has the one game that came with it. I haven't noticed the games or I guess movies on sale. I haven't really looked at it, can you download onto a card I wonder?

No sewing machines... (of course!) I did manage to snag

Scene It game to go (Disney) for 3.74,

Scene It game to go (Marvel) for 3.74

Two a day Series one dvd set "as is" 4.96

Bridge to Terabethia dvd "as is" 4.96

Nothing wrong with either of the "as is" items, so I'm assuming internet returns. All in all a good day.

I just got back from the Marsh Ln store and found the sewing machine for 22.48. It was priced 6x.xx but when I scanned it it came up 22.48. :)

If I ever catch one of Target's sewing machines when they clearance for a low price I will probably break out into a major boogie!:eyepoppin

Today I noticed TSA approved luggage locks on a clearance endcap in toys. When I scanned one it came up 0.00:D and went back and got 3 more (we have a trip to Boston in June). I scanned another one and it was 7.64. I looked at the bar codes and they were different. I got 4 that were the same and took them to a register. The cashier called a manager over who said what about 4.99. I said, no thanks. He said what about 2.99. I said Deal! Funny thing is that they have the same exact lock with the same packaging on the travel accessory aisle that are 7.64.

I found the rocket grill today for $12.XX and picked it up, but they had none of the parchment papers for it. Has anybody seen them in any stores?

I saw them on clearance in Kmart today, sorry, I didn't note the price.

They had a rocket grill at the Boardman store today too, I didn't pick it up so if someone wants one it was there at about 2:30 today.

They also had a lot of games on clearance, most were 30% off some 50% off most for PS

Some boxed food items 50% off

Nothing really great going on.

I picked up the display Rocket Grill for 9.99, they had it marked for 17.xx (crazy, more then the ones in the box) but I asked the manager and he said he could do 9.99. They have the parchment papers at Wal Mart but I'm not sure on the price.

Tonight after fixing the kids' frozen meals (yes it was one of those nights!) I tried to fix tired Mom here her own meal and wouldn't you know it, our 2 year old microwave starting spewing and smoking underneath and basically getting ready to explode before my eyes - not a food or container issue, either. We have absolutely no luck with microwaves. So off I went to Target to bite the bullet and buy a new one, wishing so badly I had snagged that clearance one you all posted about a few months ago! :eek:

Anyway while there my son spotted some really cute Nemo stuff in the dollar spot (black dot). There wasn't a whole lot left and while it nearly killed me to pay full price I bought a bunch for his Nemo b-day party and will return and re-buy if it goes any lower. He is literally obsessed with Nemo right now and these would be so perfect for his party! But it will be a rather large one at one of those bounce house places so I need a lot of favors and $1 per item times several items each is hard to swallow. So if anyone notices those black dot items going on clearance I would be so grateful if you posted about it!! They also had similar Ariel items but I didn't get any of those...

:)

Went to target in Victoria TX yesterday during our errand runs and NOTHING. There were very few clearances...so I can't believe I walked out of there with nothing..I usually find SOMETHING!!! No rocket grill...no party supplies, nothing. Oh well.

Well, not a bad day yesterday. I picked up some pink Wilson tennis balls for $1.74, reg $2.49. I plan on keeping my eye on the rest to go down because I love tennis and always need a new can of balls!

I also came accross the Scotch Lint Pocket packs that were marked down to $0.68. There is a $1 coupon on the Scotch site making a $0.32 overage for each. I only had 2 coupons with me so I left quite a few.

Also, a few weeks ago I picked up a Head and Shoulders bottle that had a peelie for a Free H&S with the purchase of 2 and was a target coupon. I used that along with the $3 coupon found in Sunday's inserts. They were on sale for $3.47 so I got 3 bottles of H&S for around $4! Not too bad since my DH loves this stuff! :)

There was a lot of food clearanced but the prices were not low enough to be better than Bi-lo's double coupons or Harris Teeter triple coupon days.

They still had plenty of clearanced Kandoo's and Pampers and I am patiently waiting for the next markdown on those.

That's about it. Oh yeah, for those doing the Garnier CVS deal next week, there were Garnier hangtags on the shampoos for $1 off the Nutriste. :)

....edit....one more thing. I have never had a problem using coupons at this store but when I handed her the coupons she said she could only take 2 of each alike. I asked why and she said that someone has been using too many coupons in one transaction. I said, "Well, that was probably me and that I have to coupon like that in order to stay at home with my son." She said "oh, its not you, your ok." However, I know that it was me because my last trip I had about 25 coupons and she was the one that checked me out. Anyway, I said "I dont understand why there is a limit on the coupons you can take if the store is getting re-imbursed anyway." "Plus, your store is full of coupons on products?" She ended up taking all of my coupons. I know to not go through her line when I shop.

Edited by Bellsandbabies

got the other day:

Boogie for PS2 - 7.48

video now player- 7.48

They had some other ps3 and wii games but still 30% off.

Alot of food items on clearance- different types of pasta, cereal boxes (cocoa puffs, trix, kix), frozen foods.

No clearance sewing machine to be found.

Also bought infants dress for 3.74 and onesie for 1.98 (I have 3 people in the family that are pregnant so any clearance on baby Items is needed)

that is about it.....Its pretty slow this season.

All the pink wilson sports stuff was 50%. Purchased some tennis balls and a baseball glove for DD. They also had Whac-A-Mole towers for $12xx...

In the electronics dept I saw Atari Throwback consoles/with games...I think it was $20xx something...Other then that I didnt see much...I wanted to get that for me..lol...But didnt...My DH and I do not buy any video games for our 2 DD...

Found two of the marked-down sewing machines on the shelf with all of the regular-priced machines. They were not red-stickered, but scanned at the 75% off price. So, if you are still looking, be sure to check the regular machines.

Yikes!! I've been MIA from Target for a few days. I'm doing a Nemo party in three weeks! What did they have? I did nab the color wonder a few months back for favors! I guess I know where I'll be in the AM!

Did you get some Nemo stuff today? I hope so since your party is so soon! - our party isn't for 2 months. :) This is what our store had in Nemo dollar spot, but they also had coordinating (similar) items in the Ariel (Little Mermaid) design:

water bottles (super cute)

snack bowls with flip up lid (also super cute)

tattoos

marker/coloring sets

write on wipe off board sets

metal pencil cases

packs of Nemo zipper bags - 10 sandwich size and 10 snack size - (good deal to me even not on clearance)

something else I can't remember!

YMMV, but I found the Lego city fire station #7945 for 75% off - $14.98

Yeah, got one too. Of course, I had it stashed as there was only one....

They marked down several of the larger items in the Action Figures Aisle too. Stuff like the DC Super Friends (for the preschool set) vehicles, Batman Costume and such. Mostly bottom shelf items.

Saw a lot more random As Is tags today, too. Not sure why. Saw a large stack of those vinyl garden chairs in tan (usually white) with those tags at the Madre store. Didn't look close as we don't need them. But keep an eye out for those striped tags everyone!

Yesterday I found some of those random As-Is stickers. I found 3 of the Arctic Blast Super Soaker water guns marked as is for $3.76. Absolutely nothing wrong with them. I bought two and left one for someone else to find. Strangely though, at another Target, I saw them marked $19.99 with all the other water toys.