Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Do anyone know if walmart takes target coupon?

I'm pretty sure they don't. They will match Target's advertised prices through.

Some sizes of Pampers and Huggies were on clearance for 8.48, not a big deal since they are on sale this week for 2/$17 but I needed them. Pampers wipes and Kandoo wipes were also on clearance, but I don't recall the prices.

I have never been able to find the MM juice boxes until Friday; my daughter and I were walking around the grocery isles when a Target employee walks by and asks if we like apple juice. I said yes, why? She then said she had these two packages of MM Juice boxes that were scanning .69 and would I like them. Of course I took them, and she even said thanks, she just didn't know where to put them on the shelf.

I found at two of my area Targets today the Kitchen Aid 7 cup Red Food Processor for 48.98 from 69.99. Online it is 129.99! The box shows white but it is marked on the front which color it is. All I saw were red.

http://www.target.com/KitchenAid-7-Cup-Food-Processor/dp/B000F50GZ4/qid=1209952438/ref=br_1_6/602-0751522-0384642?ie=UTF8&node=1041758&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1

I have been watching a "4 piece crib set" at the Target in Stow, OH. There was a pink one, and a green one that had "as is" stickers marked orignally 119.99 to about 83.xx. When i went to the store yesterday, someone had pulled the as is stickers of of the package, so I took them both to the register and showed the cashier, the stickers were taken off, and I didn't know if there was a new price, or if someone just ripped them off, so the manager was hanging out, and said, I don't know how much these normally are, but I would rather give you a better deal than over charge you. How does..... 19.99 sound!!!! :eyepoppin I was like in shock, I was soo happy... After I thought about it, I guess I should have gotten the pink one too, because someone is always having babies, but it seems everyone right now is having boys, or don't know, which is why the green works out better!!! It was a great deal, and just wanted to share.

I found some pampers pullups for 5.XX and they had $1.00 off coupon inside- of coarse I took it out and used it at the same time.

Where did you find these...end cap, mixed in??? Also, is there anything different about the package??

Thanks in advance!

Where did you find these...end cap, mixed in??? Also, is there anything different about the package??

Thanks in advance!

I went to two different sores. At one they were on an endcap tagged $ 8.xx but rang up $5. at the other they were on the aisle and they had a tag on them and a sign on the shelf that stated clearance.

For anyone who is watching the Flip to see if it goes to 75% off...they were salvaged at my store today (at 50%). So if you want one, even at 50% off, you better grab it. I have the display held at one store today and he said he can sell it for an add'l 30% off, making it $44.xx. I'm trying to decide if it's worth it.

I know it's been like about a whole week since I went to Target but last week the bulk stuff was full price and this week it's MIA. I walked around the whole store (and didn't see any of my usual workers either). Diapers are still $8.48 for jumbo pack (on sale this week for $8.50 so big deal), some wipes are also 15% off and the few baby clothes are still 30%. Can you tell I pregnant by what I look for?...haha

Toys, such as the Dora Globe & playdoh deluxe play set, are STILL 50% off! I walked out with nothing at all...that hasn't happened since that one stupid worker made me REALLY MAD about 2 years ago (and yes, I went to cs & told them what happened)

I know it's been like about a whole week since I went to Target but last week the bulk stuff was full price and this week it's MIA. I walked around the whole store (and didn't see any of my usual workers either). Diapers are still $8.48 for jumbo pack (on sale this week for $8.50 so big deal), some wipes are also 15% off and the few baby clothes are still 30%. Can you tell I pregnant by what I look for?...haha

Toys, such as the Dora Globe & playdoh deluxe play set, are STILL 50% off! I walked out with nothing at all...that hasn't happened since that one stupid worker made me REALLY MAD about 2 years ago (and yes, I went to cs & told them what happened)

Bulk stuff got moved back to the regular departments. What little was left on clearance got moved to endcaps in those areas and probably sold out.

The toys get marked every couple of weeks, but generally on Wednesday or Thursday, so if you are looking at those things, you should try Wed or Thur of this week.

Bad news on the Esphera puzzles, if anyone missed out...they are now ringing up correctly, at least at one of my regular stores.

Everytime I go into a different store I have scanned these and they always come up $32.49. So I have given up..lol.

Everytime I go into a different store I have scanned these and they always come up $32.49. So I have given up..lol.

Thats because they are a new style. The ones that were $3.94-7.98 were last years model and discontinued. I saw the ones you are talking about last week but they are the new ones now.

FYI: The Shutterfly gifts went off our shelves today to be sent to salvage. They were not being marked past 50% off :(

Has anyone elso noticed the Shutterfly gone from their store? I was hoping to get some at 75% off but I guess that's not going to happen. If one store salvages at 50%, do all stores? Or is there hope that some will go to 75%? I haven't called my store to see if they still have them or not. I was waiting til later in the week cuz they had LOTS of them last week.

Hi everyone! I feel so "lonely" not being on here as constantly as I was back during our last clearance hey day! :) But this slow period too, shall pass. I nearly did a double take today - I FINALLY found one and only 1 pack of MM fruit punch for $.69! Definitely did the happy dance since I never ever thought they'd show up at our store. Later I went to the cafe as always with my kids and the fridge there where they sell the individual MM boxes was broken and empty, so I am suspicious that that may have something to do with why these ended up on the shelf instead. In any case I actually NEEDED juice boxes in quantity today for my son's preschool snack, so hooray! :)

The Shutterfly conversations make me giggle. Many of us had the same banter back in January/February when most (NOT ALL) stores salvaged them after 50%. Remember? Many of us were very, very sad...:no:

After Christmas I got the shutterfly for 75% off and then I know some people ended up getting them at Goodwill once they went to salvage.

Be careful if you do find them at Goodwill. Remember that the barcode on the back of the box has to be activated for them to work and I know that many Goodwill's do NOT scan their products. This was a problem back after Christmas....though I am not sure how many people were able to get this problem rectified with Shutterfly customer service. :confused:

For anyone who is watching the Flip to see if it goes to 75% off...they were salvaged at my store today (at 50%). So if you want one, even at 50% off, you better grab it. I have the display held at one store today and he said he can sell it for an add'l 30% off, making it $44.xx. I'm trying to decide if it's worth it.

I went to the store today to pick this up and the display didn't work so they sold me a new one in the package for the same price. I've already opened it and love it. :)

I found the Pampers Feel and Learns 40 pack for girls for $5.98 today! I thought it was a mistake and they would scan for more but they scanned right! The 21 count bags were marked the exact same thing (both packages said was 11.99 which I know wasn't right) and the boys 40 ct were 8.xx (or 9?) and scanned for 8.xx. I don't know if it was a mistake but I grabbed 6 bags for my niece.

I don't know if it is just where I live but I NEVER can find any of the deals on here. Does it make a difference if you go to a regular target or a super target? I only get to go maybe once a month so maybe that makes a difference. congrats to those who do find the deals!!

Today I found a Gillette deoderant that was on the endcap with no price. Decided to scan it and it came up INF. So, I decided to take a chance and take it up front and see what would happen. Finally, a cashier that was up for the "Name your price" game. I said $1.25? She said OK then I had a $1 coupon so I got it for $0.25!! :)

I found the Pampers Feel and Learns 40 pack for girls for $5.98 today! I thought it was a mistake and they would scan for more but they scanned right! The 21 count bags were marked the exact same thing (both packages said was 11.99 which I know wasn't right) and the boys 40 ct were 8.xx (or 9?) and scanned for 8.xx. I don't know if it was a mistake but I grabbed 6 bags for my niece.

Anyone else seen these? If so I am going to go hunting for them, that is such a good deal!!!

Thats because they are a new style. The ones that were $3.94-7.98 were last years model and discontinued. I saw the ones you are talking about last week but they are the new ones now.

No, the ones that I am talking about ARE the ones that we all got for $3.48 - $7.48. I have about 10 sets in my garage. I was buying a few toys on Sunday and needed a small amount to round it up to $25 to use the coupon, and I saw 2 sets on the shelf and thought, voila! But when I scanned them, they scanned full price. The other design (which is much less attractive, and has the globe design behind just a few character) has always rung up full price. These are the ones that had been ringing NOF. In fact, I bought a couple at this same store about 6 weeks ago.

Samething with the Nemo color wonders alot of got. Everyone got them for different prices but generally under $ 2. each. The same ones are out of the shelves again and are 7.99 each.

Yeah, those were clearance in the fall, and a bunch of us got them clearance then. Then they showed up out of the blue again here during the spring reset. They were NOF then, probably because they had cleared them out before. We all thought they were just found in the back after inventory, but it turned out they were bringing them back and hadn't fixed the system.