Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Has anyone seen the CareBears fruit snacks on clearance at their store. There are TONS of them at one of the stores I frequent on clearance, but they have been at 25% off forever (4-5 weeks) I am patiently waiting for them to go lower. Just wondering what they are at other stores. )

I've seen them at my store but, like yours, they haven't gone lower. At my store they were only 15% off.

For those of you who bought the Memorex 1G MP3 player, has anyone tried it yet? I got one today for only $17.44 (75% off). I thought it was a great price, especially since it's preloaded with a bunch of songs, but the reviews are terrible. Edited by smjrm

Our Shutterfly's are still at 50% also. The regular price on these seems awfully high for what you get. I may consider at 75%, but that may even be too steep for this frugal mom.

If you do a lot of Shutterfly, 50% off really is a great price considering that you also get free shipping. I've never seen Shutterfly offer their albums for any less than 30% off (not saying that they HAVEN'T-- I just haven't seen it). But, if you don't do a lot of stuff on Shutterfly, I s'pose it might not seem great.

I really stocked up on the albums when they went to 50% off here in January and actually many of the albums were already sold out at a lot of the stores-- even at 30% off. However, I do a lot of albums as gifts, and I also do a book for each kiddo when they start kindergarten.... kind of a recap of all my favorite pictures of their first 5 years up til they start school. I literally have thousands of snapshots out in my Shutterfly account though, so I am someone who would consider 1/2 price a great deal... just my 2 cents if someone out there is debating about the albums. The ones Shutterfly has done for me always come out looking beautiful.

If you do a lot of Shutterfly, 50% off really is a great price considering that you also get free shipping. I've never seen Shutterfly offer their albums for any less than 30% off (not saying that they HAVEN'T-- I just haven't seen it). But, if you don't do a lot of stuff on Shutterfly, I s'pose it might not seem great.

Maybe I need to check into them a little further. What, exactly, are they? Do you send in the pictures and they make the album for you? Just one album per purchase? Do you choose a theme? What can you tell me about them? I have several young children who are always with me on my Target runs so I don't usually have time to analyze things too closely. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to explain to me in more depth.

What area/department are the Shutterfly in? I have never seen any in the stores I go to...I do a lot of Shutterfly stuff so I would love to find some!

Not much on clearance today, picked up a couple more Colgates (with Target Q and manu. Q, so overage!) and a toddler shirt. Nothing marked down today really. I am watching for the phones to go 75%, still 50% at my store.

Maybe I need to check into them a little further. What, exactly, are they? Do you send in the pictures and they make the album for you? Just one album per purchase? Do you choose a theme? What can you tell me about them? I have several young children who are always with me on my Target runs so I don't usually have time to analyze things too closely. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to explain to me in more depth.

The albums come in lots of different styles/colors. You can customize each page if you want. I made a really cute red album for my husband for Valentines Day with all the girls' pictures in it from different ages; many of the pictures I selected for the album were the ones of just he and the kids. I selected special Valentines Day backgrounds for each page. He keeps it at his office. They have baby backgrounds, wedding backgrounds, just generic stuff... pretty much anything you can think of.

Anyway, you can select how many pictures you want on each page; what type of background you want on each page; how you want the pictures laid out, etc. It's just like an online scrapbook. You click on the picture you want to use and then click on where it goes in the book. You can add captions, etc. I even added a page that was just text and then put a poem in it for my in laws' 50th wedding anniversary. I have always gotten lots of "oohs and ahhs" when I give an album. Everyone always assumes that I put a ton of time and effort in, when really, the time consuming part is just finding the pictures you want to use. The album doesn't take much time at all to create.

All you get in the box is a code to use when you log in to Shutterly.com. You need to have an account with them (or be willing to set one up, of course); then you just download your pictures and create the album. I'm partial to Shutterfly for my digital prints, but there are lots of other online photo finishing websites. I've personally had very good luck with Shutterfly. Their customer service has always done right by me, whatever the problem... and I haven't had that many.

HTH!

What area do you find the Shutterfly albums in? Thanks for the description, they sound great.

They are no longer at any of our stores here (at least not that I've seen); some people are reporting them around at other Targets though. I think most of the time they are found in electronics, but if they are on clearance, they could be on any random endcap I guess.

I should have added too that the pages in the album are like heavy slick magazine pages, so it's like a very nice coffee table book quality page.

I don't know if it was mentioned but some of the kids gardening stuff was already clearanced 30-50%. Also found a MM!! First one is quite a while!

Shoot, I wish I would have checked that today. I wasn't expecting that!

I got 2 Nair products for 1.96 (saved 8.02...on clearance plus Q)

Planters nuts on clearance 1.04 less .50 target coupon Got 5 @ .54 each

Extra gum .41 each

Pop and popcorn deal and a 4 pack of fruit roll-ups...something new for the kids!

We had lots of onesies on clearance and other things in baby. Looks like it is going to be reset. New stuff coming in that is summer themed. Yesterday there was a TON of Bounce dryer sheets on clearance.

Shoot, I wish I would have checked that today. I wasn't expecting that!

I got 2 Nair products for 1.96 (saved 8.02...on clearance plus Q)

Planters nuts on clearance 1.04 less .50 target coupon Got 5 @ .54 each

Extra gum .41 each

Pop and popcorn deal and a 4 pack of fruit roll-ups...something new for the kids!

We had lots of onesies on clearance and other things in baby. Looks like it is going to be reset. New stuff coming in that is summer themed. Yesterday there was a TON of Bounce dryer sheets on clearance.

I thought it was early and it was not all of it. They had umbrellas, raincoats, backpacks, gardening tools, gardening shoes etc. Some was in the patio section in a far endcap and some was on endcap in toys. Hope this helps!

KC-Traderbear--Thank you so much for the info on the Shutterfly's. Actually, it sounds just like what I need. I have lots of pictures, and really like scrapbooking stuff, but I just don't have the time to do it. Shutterfly sounds like something that could work really well for me. Now, let's just hope that the piles and piles that were at Target last week are still there this week. They were 50% off last week and I haven't heard any talk of them going to 75% yet so there should still be some there. I have been to 3 different Targets in the last couple of weeks and only have seen the Shutterfly's at one. They were in the electronics dept on an endcap, LOTS of them!!

KC-Traderbear--Thank you so much for the info on the Shutterfly's. Actually, it sounds just like what I need. I have lots of pictures, and really like scrapbooking stuff, but I just don't have the time to do it. Shutterfly sounds like something that could work really well for me. Now, let's just hope that the piles and piles that were at Target last week are still there this week. They were 50% off last week and I haven't heard any talk of them going to 75% yet so there should still be some there. I have been to 3 different Targets in the last couple of weeks and only have seen the Shutterfly's at one. They were in the electronics dept on an endcap, LOTS of them!!

Your Welcome! ;)

Has anyone seen the CareBears fruit snacks on clearance at their store. There are TONS of them at one of the stores I frequent on clearance, but they have been at 25% off forever (4-5 weeks) I am patiently waiting for them to go lower. Just wondering what they are at other stores. I believe they are regular priced at .99 and now are at .74. I also noticed some media stands/carts for 75% off (reg 99.99, now 24.98) and a desk that I am keeping an eye on that is at 50% (reg 74.99, now 34.99)

I bought these using the Target coupon for 75 cents off any general mills item. If you look at the back of the package they are made by GM I think it beeped but I got 10 packs for free. Not sure if the coupon has expired.

Is that the sunny patch garden stuff??

I was trying to find that in last years thread and couldnt find anything...I am eagerly awaiting for that too...

You may want to check now that is what I found on clearance at my store today. Yet this seems quite early from what I remember from last year. It was the Sunny patch stuff.

I bought these using the Target coupon for 75 cents off any general mills item. If you look at the back of the package they are made by GM I think it beeped but I got 10 packs for free. Not sure if the coupon has expired.

Where did you find the coupon? I'm not seeing it on the generator? :no:

Guitar Hero III for PC/Mac 55.xx at Waterloo Iowa Target. They had at least 2 left last night.

Lots of gum 30% off. A few video games that were 50% off I believe. There was on WII game, High School Musical for PS2?.. Some boys pants, 75% off. Not much for girls 75%, baby sizes there were a couple Easter type dresses, didn't look very closely at those.

Guitar Hero III for PC/Mac 55.xx at Waterloo Iowa Target. They had at least 2 left last night.

Lots of gum 30% off. A few video games that were 50% off I believe. There was on WII game, High School Musical for PS2?.. Some boys pants, 75% off. Not much for girls 75%, baby sizes there were a couple Easter type dresses, didn't look very closely at those.

You may want to ask about the GH for the PC if you're interested. Mine was still marked $55 and I asked if it was going lower that day (it was the day they do electronics). It did, down to $39.xx. It had been at $55 for probably two weeks, maybe longer.

I was just going to post on here is thay made GH for a plug n play or for the computer. I was at my friends house over the weekend and she had a Wii and I absolutely loved paying the GH on it! I want one for home but I know I cant affod a Wii. Anyone have the computer GH? Whats it like?

went in today and found 3 Apple juice MM's! I found my first on 3 weeks ago and now that is my mission to look.

Still waiting on the flip and memorex MP3 to go 75% It was still at 50% today.

Flip's are still 50% here too, was expecting them to go 75% yesterday but I guess we'll have to wait one more week.:gdparanoid: and hopefully there are still some left.

Not much on sale here at the Boardman store, the kids garden stuff wasn't on sale at all here, hopefully it will go soon.

The GH was on sale, 50% off, I think, there were a lot of display clocks and radios on sale 30% right now, there was also a video recorder for $99 50% off.

No towels here at all, there was actually no clearance rack at all in the Home section, I have never seen this hopefully this isn't a foretelling of the future!

They did have these boxes of cards, 20 in the pack, for 6.xx 30% off but they were still a good deal.

Only a few items in girls and boys 75% off.

There were a few racks in ladies for 50% off and some of the stuff was summer, a whole rack of shorts and nice t-shirts.

Not marked down at my stores yet. Anyone else?

My store marked them down to 30% 2 weeks ago so I would think maybe this thursday it will be at 50%. They only marked down the one pattern tho.. the other 2 patterns are still full price. (the patterns with the orange and pink butterflies I think it was)