Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

It really isn't make believe...I found 5 of the 10 pk mm today at one store and 1 10 pk mm at another. WOO HOO! I also got 2 bras 75% off (which I really needed LOL) and a basketball t-shirt for $1.98 for my son.

Still doin the happy dance.:cheesy: 1st time ever I found the MM 10 pk for .69.

YIPPEE!

- Jenn

Party supplies at my store where 75% off today. Picked up disney princess and transformers wrapping paper for .87 also some party favors between .67-98 for packs of 6 and 8. I also found 3 mm apple juices Yeah. They also had a lot of pre-school games for $4.00. Not on clearance but still a good price in my book. Speaking of books I also picked up a couple of children's books for 50%.

I ran into to the Southfield Rd. (MI) store this evening to grab two photokinz that I had stashed last week. They were still where I stashed them (yeah!), and I also found 2 mm fruit punches. So, it ended up being a pretty productive 15 min. run.

I have been sick all week with pneumonia which I have never had in my life. Could someone please tell me about the scrapbooking stuff. Did it go down more? Thanks

Most of ours is still 50%. A few things are 75%. I think it will go down again this week. Hope you are feeling better now!!!

Party supplies at my store where 75% off today. Picked up disney princess and transformers wrapping paper for .87 also some party favors between .67-98 for packs of 6 and 8. I also found 3 mm apple juices Yeah. They also had a lot of pre-school games for $4.00. Not on clearance but still a good price in my book. Speaking of books I also picked up a couple of children's books for 50%.

Aargh! I just paid $2.08 for the transformers wrapping paper today. I couldn't wait anymore since DS' b-day is today. They've been at 30% forever here.

I have been sick all week with pneumonia which I have never had in my life. Could someone please tell me about the scrapbooking stuff. Did it go down more? Thanks

Most of ours is 50% right now. A few items are still 25%, and very few have gone to 75%.

Guest quigonatr

not too sure whether or not this has been said...but next weeks ad will only be available online (will not be in newspapers)

How do you know this? And why would they do it? I have never heard of that!

My ad for this week says next week's ad will be available online only, and it's on the website.

I'm pretty sure it has more to do with Sunday being Easter and the store being closed than it does going paperless.

not too sure whether or not this has been said...but next weeks ad will only be available online (will not be in newspapers)

They have done it before. They generally do it over holiday weekends, like Easter this week, when there are fewer sale ads in the paper anyway. It seems like they do it when they are not having as many items on sale that week. It seems like the time or two before when this happened it was only a couple of pages online.

They are printing out little receipt notices. It prints out on register tape and they hand it to you with your receipt just like the coupons we get sometimes at the register. They did a similar notice that Global Bazaar was coming in January and again when GB was on clearance.

My ad for this week says next week's ad will be available online only, and it's on the website.

I'm pretty sure it has more to do with Sunday being Easter and the store being closed than it does going paperless.

Are they closed for Easter? I can never remember which holidays they close for. Other than Christmas and Thanksgiving. I guess Easter must be one of them.

My store has all new scrapbook items and I am wondering what happened to all the old merchandise. It was never clearanced beyond 30%. Did it go to salvage?

wii games that I saw were Lego star wars and tony hawk and some game with a polar

bear and some medevil looking characters on it. they were $9.48 at my store

also word coach was 12.48

I did get 16 lightbulbs (value package) for $2.48...GE soft effects 60 watts. they had

100w, 75w and spotlights...they should last me a while

Has anyone's Dollar spot gone 50% off?? My store had a lot of Easter/spring stuff. I thought it would go 50% off this Sunday but I guess not. No one mentioned today so I'm guessing it didn't go 50% off today (after St. P's day) today either.

Ours didnt go 50% off today. They had some cute Little Pet shop sets for 50% off. Would be adorable for easter because of the pastel colors. The Rug squares were still 30%. The scrapebooking was finally 75% off. And the toddler easter looking dresses were 30% off.Thats about it