Gator Pam

Today was another good day with movies.

I got:

Dora Catching Stars- $3.24

The Man on the Moon- $2.46

Dukes of Hazaard (old style)- $2.46

Elmo Moves (I think)- $2.46

Anywhere but Here- $1.16

I was pretty excited! The cashier (who now knows me) said you are a really good shopper. I said with 4 kids I HAVE to be.

Which store and did they have any left? Were there multiples of each movie? Thanks.

Today was another good day with movies.

I got:

Dora Catching Stars- $3.24

The Man on the Moon- $2.46

Dukes of Hazaard (old style)- $2.46

Elmo Moves (I think)- $2.46

Anywhere but Here- $1.16

I was pretty excited! The cashier (who now knows me) said you are a really good shopper. I said with 4 kids I HAVE to be.

Does anyone know why these go down so low, I know I have found quite a few of these lately and they have the "as is" sticker on them. Is it because they normally don't sell them in the store? I bought Shark Tales for 3.xx a few weeks ago.

Great deal today!

Internet Return Bounce and Slide Bounce House Was 180.xx got it for 125.xx Not 75% off but a really great deal for such a nice bounce house!

They don't normally, nor do books. They normally send them back to the manufacturer or distributor for a credit. However, when they miss them in the process, they are stuck with them and have to unload them. They are usually old titles that have been out of their inventory for awhile. They just did inventory at a lot, if not all, stores, so they probably found them in the process. That is why they put as is stickers on them. We didn't have so much luck. But, we did find some Very Hungry Caterpillar books for $1.16 today which made DS and a preschool teacher happy.:yup:

Which store and did they have any left? Were there multiples of each movie? Thanks.

I went to the store in Surprise. They had another Elmo movie. The others didn't have duplicates. They also had Bourne Supremacy and a few others I don't remember right now. I hope this helps though.

So went to Target today and was totally bummed. I wen to get DD the popcorn and iccee combo, which we get alot...lol. Well not only did the price jump to $2.37 they also give out tiny kid's cups now for the iccee. I was not pleased..lol. On a side not I did get Color Wonder paint set that is awesome for $2.48, it kept DD happy all afternoon. Not much else. Soem markers for $.64 and smelly crayons for $.45.

Great find, I'm still hoping to find one someday! Well if not maybe next year....or does anybody know if the kids furniture will go on clearance again this year?

Today's trip:

2 spongebob 1GB mp3 players 19.98 after 50% off

1 photokinz - 7.48

1 8x10 photoframe 1.25

They also saw 1 GB spongebob media players for photos, videos, mp3 for 39.98, orig 79.99

They had lots of spongebob mp3 and media players, they also had those in pink with some band name at the back (forgot the name of the band).

No movies, no Kurv, No cone. :(

My store still had the mp3 players at $27.xx - I was there this morning now I'm wishing I had at least scanned one of them. I have to get the Naked Brother's Band one for my daughter's birthday!!!!

So went to Target today and was totally bummed. I wen to get DD the popcorn and iccee combo, which we get alot...lol. Well not only did the price jump to $2.37 they also give out tiny kid's cups now for the iccee. I was not pleased..lol. On a side not I did get Color Wonder paint set that is awesome for $2.48, it kept DD happy all afternoon. Not much else. Soem markers for $.64 and smelly crayons for $.45.

Well now I sadly have to welcome you to the $2.xx popcorn combo club! :( At least now I know we aren't the only ones. I'll have to warn my aunt in NH that the wave of inflation is hitting her state - she is the QUEEN of finding good deals!

Does anyone know how much $$ Target usually starts at. I know different towns, different pay but I am looking for ball park...my daughter has had a job in the hospital for 2 years in dietary, doing all sorts of things from cashier, stocking storage rooms to working directly with patients on their menu orders.....She would technically be new to cashiering as she has only had to fill in here and there for a few minutes..

Thanks, I hope to make a few calls this weekend to see what I can find out locally.

Does anyone know how much $$ Target usually starts at. I know different towns, different pay but I am looking for ball park...my daughter has had a job in the hospital for 2 years in dietary, doing all sorts of things from cashier, stocking storage rooms to working directly with patients on their menu orders.....She would technically be new to cashiering as she has only had to fill in here and there for a few minutes..

Thanks, I hope to make a few calls this weekend to see what I can find out locally.

I think it is going to vary depending on where you live. Here is Albuquerque the minimum wage is $7.50 so Target starts at $8.00 (to keep up with the competition). Now if you drive less than hour north to Santa Fe, the minimum wage there is $10.00.

My store still had the mp3 players at $27.xx - I was there this morning now I'm wishing I had at least scanned one of them. I have to get the Naked Brother's Band one for my daughter's birthday!!!!

I just got back from Target and they are $24.xx here. The ones that show the videos are 55.88

Well now I sadly have to welcome you to the $2.xx popcorn combo club! :( At least now I know we aren't the only ones. I'll have to warn my aunt in NH that the wave of inflation is hitting her state - she is the QUEEN of finding good deals!

I didnt even know about the $1.00 deal until I read it on here. I specifically walked by the snax stand to see if I could see the price. Sure enough, $1.00 for a coke and bag of popcorn. That really is a good deal!!!

Lots of goodies-

the venus shaver was .98 cents after $4 mfc.

They finally marked the gabrielle reece 15 minute cardio kit which includes fitness ball, pump, pedometer, video tape and jump rope. It was $.7.58 marked down 75%..from $29.99

perfume-sunflowers by elizabeth arden-$4.58

Wood picture frame with the words LOVE carved into it $3.48

crayola mess free paint kit- $2.74

Roseart easel-$3.48

dove pro age lotion -$1.48, i bought all of them.

All of these items were 75% off!!!!

Did a mini tour de Target. First Target, nothing at all to write home about!

Second Target rocked. I got 7 finding Nemo colorwonders!!!! Going to use them as party favors!

Now, if I could only find more refills for the sprayer. If anyone sees them, I'm willing to pay! PLEASE!?!

Thanks....do you mean with the i-dog's and that type of "kids" electronics in the toy section??

Well, I never actually saw them when they were on the regular shelves, only since they've been on clearance. At first they were on an endcap in toys, near the end of the toys and before sporting good starts, and then after that they were on the facing racks across from the toy endcaps, way up high. They are in colorful (yellow, I think?) boxes and the animal is completely visible with a little screen on its tummy. Good luck!!

Thanks....do you mean with the i-dog's and that type of "kids" electronics in the toy section??

I found some of the Photokinz near where the I-dogs/kids electronics and then they had a seperate aisle with misc clearance stuff.

I ended up going today - I did find gloves and hat marked 75% but it must of scanned 0.00 and the cashier put the reg. price in, unfortunately, I didn't catch it until I got home - now I have to go back to have them fix it.

Wii games still 50% - hopefully I can catch some of them when they hit 75%. If they ever go 75%.

Saw a bunch of those Toro Electric Shovels for $24.98.

Heaters still holding out at 50%.

Did a mini tour de Target. First Target, nothing at all to write home about!

Second Target rocked. I got 7 finding Nemo colorwonders!!!! Going to use them as party favors!

Now, if I could only find more refills for the sprayer. If anyone sees them, I'm willing to pay! PLEASE!?!

Oh my goodness, if only you had posted this a couple hours earlier. Just got back from target (45 min. trip) and seen a ton of those refills marked down. I was surprised to see anything marked down because of the workers in reg. clothing going around the store shooting all types of items with the pricing guns and throwing them in their buggy. Seen 3 different employess doing this. 2 of them had family or friends with them. Seen 2 other employees walking around with list of items on blue paper. I've met the mark down people which there are 4 of them in that store and they work in the mornings and none of them I saw tonight were them. I've seen this before but didn't care as it was a very young looking girl about 9 months pregnant and was scanning a lot of different baby items then putting a few things in her cart. She seen me look at her and hid the gun and just acted like a regular shopper. This was when christmas went to 90% off and when I seen her doing that I ran over to the baby wipes that had the christmas theme and was hoping they were 90% off too because I wanted her to have them but they never did ring below the reg. price.

I did find a nice item at 50% off and it was one of those ladders that have the 3 steps to help you reach places you're too short for. I think regular price was 22.98 paid 12.00

Oh my goodness, if only you had posted this a couple hours earlier. Just got back from target (45 min. trip) and seen a ton of those refills marked down. I was surprised to see anything marked down because of the workers in reg. clothing going around the store shooting all types of items with the pricing guns and throwing them in their buggy. Seen 3 different employess doing this. 2 of them had family or friends with them. Seen 2 other employees walking around with list of items on blue paper. I've met the mark down people which there are 4 of them in that store and they work in the mornings and none of them I saw tonight were them. I've seen this before but didn't care as it was a very young looking girl about 9 months pregnant and was scanning a lot of different baby items then putting a few things in her cart. She seen me look at her and hid the gun and just acted like a regular shopper. This was when christmas went to 90% off and when I seen her doing that I ran over to the baby wipes that had the christmas theme and was hoping they were 90% off too because I wanted her to have them but they never did ring below the reg. price.

I did find a nice item at 50% off and it was one of those ladders that have the 3 steps to help you reach places you're too short for. I think regular price was 22.98 paid 12.00

The blue sheets are probably from the baby or wedding registry. Those were people probably buying gifts from the list. The person with the "gun" was probably registering for gifts. They give you a gun to register with.

I have two of these in my "hiding spot". I think their the Nickolodeon Fusions?? Correct? Cause I know there were cheaper ones with spongebob that were normally like 49.xx or 39.xx..but the ones I hid were I think 79.xx. Can someone tell me exactly what all these are supposed to do? Can we download music to them? Or do they have to use some type of music clips? I noticed it also said works with gaming systems...what does it do? If anyone has one and can tell me more about them before I buy them when they drop cheaper..I'd appreciate it. I've searched online, but they just tell me what it says on the boxes. lol

There is a "Store Manager" who is overall head of the store. The problem is that when you try to get to that person it is nearly impossible. They just don't want to let you do it. Over time, as the employees get to know me, I have found that I could ask and have them pointed out to me. I still don't know who it is at one of my main stores, though. But, honestly, I have not always gotten good results even by talking to the store manager when I do know who it is. I generally have had much better success by calling the 800 number. That generally gets their attention because it goes into their performance reports and can have a real impact on the manager himself.

LODs are usually just hourly people who are put into a position of line management. They "say" they are managers and can really do things, but I haven't found it to be true. They report up to the store manager (there may or may not be someone over them) and the store manager reports to a district manager. I don't know how many layers they have. I just know that the best results come through a top down complaint so that it gets recorded.

It is interesting because at my T, the cashiers are not permitted to make any decision on price-they call the manager. When I find items "price not found" the managers are never willing to give the 75% off or give prices like many of you get. Going to our customer service is the same-they call the manager..so all decisions come from managers that I really don't know the policies.

Is the Photokinz in with electronics/cameras?? They sound really interesting!!:D

I've seen them in toys, sporting goods & hardware near the kids bedding. So it is a bit of a pot shoot where you'll find them. They just look like a bunch of stuffed animals sitting on a shelf.

I have two of these in my "hiding spot". I think their the Nickolodeon Fusions?? Correct? Cause I know there were cheaper ones with spongebob that were normally like 49.xx or 39.xx..but the ones I hid were I think 79.xx. Can someone tell me exactly what all these are supposed to do? Can we download music to them? Or do they have to use some type of music clips? I noticed it also said works with gaming systems...what does it do? If anyone has one and can tell me more about them before I buy them when they drop cheaper..I'd appreciate it. I've searched online, but they just tell me what it says on the boxes. lol

They are like the Disney Mix Max. The one you hid has video capability. We got a Mix Max last year on sale for our son and a couple of girls we know. They can play an entire movie, but you usually need it on the little SD cards. They sell the movies on cards below them in the main aisle. There aren't a lot, but you can download them yourself as well. Our son just uses it as an MP3 player and we loaded some photos on it that can be gone through. It is nice.