Bath and Body Works $5.Wallflowers $4 Classics

MonsterMutts

I have never had any of the wallflowers, and would love to get some. But I have a question for you all that already have them. What is the difference between the continuous home fragrance starter kit and the home fragrance diffuser? TIA And thanks to OP for posting the deal!!

I have never had any of the wallflowers, and would love to get some. But I have a question for you all that already have them. What is the difference between the continuous home fragrance starter kit and the home fragrance diffuser? TIA And thanks to OP for posting the deal!!

Are you asking the difference between the scentport and the wallflower? The scentport is newer, and only comes in select scents. The scentport is actually designed so that the scent comes out more towards your nose level than the wallflower, so you actually smell it better. I personally love both. The wallflower will last a couple more weeks than the scentport, but in all honesty, you can't go wrong with either. I usually keep the lavender vanilla scentport in my bedroom and use various wallflowers around the house. The spiced cider is an amazing kitchen scent! Hope that answered your question.

Are you asking the difference between the scentport and the wallflower? The scentport is newer, and only comes in select scents. The scentport is actually designed so that the scent comes out more towards your nose level than the wallflower, so you actually smell it better. I personally love both. The wallflower will last a couple more weeks than the scentport, but in all honesty, you can't go wrong with either. I usually keep the lavender vanilla scentport in my bedroom and use various wallflowers around the house. The spiced cider is an amazing kitchen scent! Hope that answered your question.

Yes, you answered it! Thanks!!:)