Walgreens Register Rewards

Rog

Would someone please give me a crash course on register rewards. I have seen them mentioned and would like to know more. How do you find out what items have register rewards. I have searched walgreens site with no luck. We recently got a store where I live and I would like to get in on the deals.:D

they are usually listed in there weekly ad. This week there is one for buy Childrens Dimetapp for $4 and get $4 in Register rewards. There are $2 printables out there, at the Dimetapp site I think but I can't quite remember. There are a couple more RR for with the purchase of some diet pills I think but the deal isn't as good as with the Childrens Dimetapp.

Hope this helps

I recently bought four 12-packs of Diet Coke that came with $4 back or register receipts. It made the 12 packs come out to a decent price. When I got home I found that the $4 coupon expired in four days -- on Christmas day! I won't bother in the future.

I did the same thing, but mine expired in 3 days, Christmas Eve. I did get there to spend it. I was just at a Walgreen's today and earned more RR. They expire 1/15/08. I asked the cashier and she said that they usually are good for about 2 weeks, but it depends on the item you recieve the RR for buying. Leads me to think that if you buy near the end of the sale period, they may expire very quickly.

As for spending RR, I find it is best to ring one transaction to earn the RR and save some items back for a second transaction to spend the RR right away. That way I don't run the risk of losing them or forgetting to use them before they expire.

I've never had a Walgreen's employee grumble at multiple transactions.

• 1 year later...