Free Childrens Dimetapp @ Walgreens *no coupon needed!:)

love a deal

Hmmm, is this still going on? I did it once at one Walgreens and then stopped in at another and didn't get the register reward. I bought the exact same item so I know it qualified and it was $4.00 so it should have worked. :(

Hmmm, is this still going on? I did it once at one Walgreens and then stopped in at another and didn't get the register reward. I bought the exact same item so I know it qualified and it was $4.00 so it should have worked. :(

It is still going on. Maybe their coupon machine was down. Did you question it? I've had that happen before. They usually give me the amout due back in cash.

Did you use the Register Rewards from the first order on the second order? A lot of times, it won't print out the same RR as you used on the deal - try using the RR on a different purchase, then buy the Dimetapp with cash.

Hopefully that makes sense...

Did you use the Register Rewards from the first order on the second order? A lot of times, it won't print out the same RR as you used on the deal - try using the RR on a different purchase, then buy the Dimetapp with cash.

You are correct. If you get a RR for Dimetapp than buy it again using that RR you won't get another RR from Dimetapp. You can use it but won't get another one. So like you said just purchase with cash and next week use all the RR on a different purchase. And like you said hopefully this is making sense...:)

I bet that was it! I bought the Dimetapp and a few other items and used the RR on my purchase. So that's why I didn't get another one? Oh man, wish I had known that before! Oh well, thanks for the heads up. At least now I know.

I went back to the first store and tried it again and it worked again.

I bet that was it! I bought the Dimetapp and a few other items and used the RR on my purchase. So that's why I didn't get another one? Oh man, wish I had known that before! Oh well, thanks for the heads up. At least now I know.

I went back to the first store and tried it again and it worked again.

Glad to help (& that you could translate my gibberish)! :)

I think an employee finally told me about that "rule" - it really screwed me up when I first started doing the RR deals.