Linens-N-Things $29.99 items and you get a $25 gift card @ LNT.com (ends 1/9)

juanadeal

Linens-n-thing is running a great sale! 5 different Black and Decker products for $29.99 and you get a $25 gift card by mir. December 26, 2007 - January 9, 2008

Products are:

Black & Decker SmartBrew 12 Cup Digital Coffee Maker

Black & Decker 4 Slice Toaster Oven

Black & Decker ProBlend 12 Speed Blender

Black & Decker 9.6 volt Cyclonic Dustbuster

Black & Decker Press 'n Dress Iron

You can do store pick-up to save on shipping too :)

http://www.lnt.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2796703&ab=CME_122507:Aspot2

do you have to pay shipping on this...by reading I can see no shipping on clearance but what about this?

Yes, you have to pay shipping but if you have a store near you, the promotion works in-store too.

ok i have a question .. can i buy more then one and get two cards ya think. i could use the toaster over and the vacume

It looks like you can. I don't see anything that says "one per household" and on the rebate form, it says product(s) which I take to mean you could have more than one. Here's the link for the form:

http://lnt.imageg.net/graphics/coupon/r2977673_rebatecoupon.pdf

nice good deal i ordered it anyway. picking it up tomorrow am.. i they someone said they opened at 7, so on my way to work, i have to exchange a bed set .. had it here since bf and went ot put it on for the holiday and well its a king grr im a queen lol so ill pick them up and do my only return..

ok i got two of these yesterday .. i printed it all out on my way to pick it all up.. and i said let me look at the email. and sure enough they cancelled it . not 100% sure why.but i am mad right now.. really mad i will let you all know when i get home tonight .

ok so i went ot pick them up.. they cant find them .. well in the lanes huge piles of them.. well only to find out when there is a deal like this the lady said they dont do pick up.. cause they go so fast .. lol so good thing i got there at 8 30 to get them lol woohoo

Dropped by today and they had oodles of these items, funny thing is I tried to do an online pickup and it said the item I was interested in (toaster oven) was not available. There must of been 25 at the store LOL Anyway, picked them up for my brother who is stocking a new house (he thinks all he needs is a bed and sofa)

Did anyone order the iron online?

In the description online it says it has a non-stick sole plate.

When I check in the store it does not.

Does anyone know if there are 2 different models?

I want one with the non-stick sole plate.

I'm not sure of how "non-stick" the "Inox stainless steel" soleplate is, but in a search of B&D Press 'n Dress irons, the 'F1075' that I picked up at LNT matches the description & photo in every other aspect; However, nowhere on the box, or users manual do they claim it to be non-stick.

What do you consider non-stick? ( My iron doesn't see alot of use, therefore at $4.99 + tax after GC rebate, I wasn't gonna quibble!!)

Beware of Linens N Things. I bought their pot and pan set online on Black Friday and it took about 8 emails to customer service to get the 50 dollar giftcard that was supposed to go with it....just a word of advise....I was in there today looking at the Black and Decker appliances and it was noted at the bottom of the sign that the gift card is only "While supplies last" and they DON'T mean the appliances....

This is part of the message I received from Customer Service regarding the pots and pans-

Dear Kristen,

Thank you for contacting Customer Support at www.lnt.com.

We are sorry that you have not received a response back. Unfortunately, the promotion was "while supplies last" and the gift card was not on your order. We apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this may have caused. We can be reached at 1-866-568-7378 for further information.

So, I got my pots and pans, but no gc until I emailed the VP which took a long time. Customer service was useless (and I am an extremely patient person) and they just said they were "out of stock" on the giftcards...

I am afraid this may be another one of their scammy practices, so if anyone has trouble, you can email the vice president (who has people that are a lot more helpful than the plain old CS). The link is on their help page.

• 2 weeks later...

Linens n Things Black & Decker Appliances on Sale for $29.99 + Free $25 Gift Card

Black & Decker 4 Slice Toaster Oven

Black & Decker ProBlend 12 Speed Blender

Black & Decker 9.6 volt Cyclonic Dustbuster

Black & Decker SmartBrew 12 Cup Digital Coffee Maker

Black & Decker Press 'n Dress Iron

Available: 20% Off Coupon 26620000008