Linen & Things 75% off After Christmas Sale

bopen

Lots of deals here:

http://lnts.shoplocal.com/lnts/default.aspx?action=browsepagespread&storeid=24

01829&rapid=495671&pagenumber=1&prvid=LNT-071225&promotioncode=LNT-071225

[if the link doesn't work for you just go to www.lnt.com and view circular.

Be sure to note at the bottom of the Promotion Flyer:

They will accept expired coupons and codes for even bigger savings! Accept competitors coupons as well!

Good luck to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what the promotion details said

"Incredible Value and Offer! $29.99 your choice plus FREE $25 LNT Gift Card by mail with each item you purchase. No coupons."

I would assume each item meant you could buy more than one?

Thank you, I see that now that I am more awake LOL

Rebate companies tend to be picky. To be on the safe side pay for the items separately. I purchased two items on the same receipt last Christmas from CompUSA, they denied my 2nd request because the receipt was a photo copy and not an original. :mad:

I was just looking to see if this had been posted or not and here it is..you guys are QUICK! here's my question...it wont let me use the 20% off code from bopen...can i get this deal in the store and use my 20% off coupon? I could really use a blender...especially a $5 one ;-)

I do believe that you cannot use a coupon in association with the offer on the Black and Decker promotion. That why it won't take the coupon.

ok, so i ordered the blender and hand vacuum...and they confirmed my order, said they were both in stock to pick up from the store...and then later i got an email cancelling my order saying they weren't available?!?!?

Sorry you missed out! This type of promotion the products jumps out of the store!

The savvy bargain hunters were out in full force in NW PA early here this am! And obviously there were looking for the black and decker promotion.

Ok U Can Not Use Coupons On The Black And Decker Deals..

Also The Reason It Was Cancelled As This Happened To Me Also. The Girl Told Me That The Items Go So Fast That They Dont Do Pick Up On Them As They Never Know What They Have . By The Time They Get The Info. So That Is Why It Was Cancelled . I Was There At 820 This Am To Pick Mine Up Only I Had Noidea It Was Cancelled. But They Had So Many I Got Them.. And People Were Coming In And Out Grabbing Them. Glad I Got Mine Fast . Lol