Sku# 89072624

Unionbay Fremont Striped Hoodie Dark Cherry SMALL No $4.80 1 $4.80

Sku# 89053473

Subtotal: $27.39

Percent Off (30.0%) $8.22

Shipping (Free, excluding surcharge): $0.00

Tax: $1.34

Total: $20.51

Those gold ballet flats for dd are adorable, plus I was able to get DBFF's January birthday all taken care of!

J

I wish you all luck. I had ordered 4 shirts through their clearance outlet on 12/7/07. I kept waiting and waiting for them to arrive and finally on 12/19/07, I got an email saying they were unavailable. What I found interesting, though, was that they were still available for order on their website. Kinda turned me off from Kohl's.

I've placed 4 orders over the last few hours. I had to do it that way or by the time I checked out everything had to be taken out because it was gone. The first time I tried to order 13 items and all got all the way to placing my order and then it said to remove all of them. So I finally got through to order on the other purchases by doing a few items at a time, but I figure I'll get the "Kohl's order modification" email before it's all over telling me that something isn't available.

thanks for the codes! i ordered waaay to much from there (always do), but it's really hard to beat their deals (and their quality and customer service)! four pairs of jeans for DS 7, four shirts for DS 7, 2 necklaces, 2 twin blankets (super soft for those on the austism spectrum in my house), a skirt for DD18, a diamond necklace (1/10 ct), a full size blanket, some dishclothes, and a dress for DD 18 - all for $188.17 and nothing was on clearance.