Need help getting deal on Artificial tree! Son Allergic to our tree!

jamesy1

We just found out the reason our 9yr old son was getting sick due to our real christmas tree that we just put up this weekend. He has asthma anyway and the tree was just too much for him so we need to take it down now and find a deal on an artificial one. Does anyone know of somewhere that would have nice ones but not too expensive or on sale? We can't wait until after Christmas because it needs to be taken down now! thanks!

I saw some at Kohls yesterday. I know they were at least 30% off, but if you have a ohls charge, you get an extra 15% (they have that scratcher deal going on). A lot of the stuff in their holiday area was 50 - 60% off, but I on't remember what the percentage off for the trees.

I know you mentioned you couldn't wait, but if that changes, I purchased my artificial tree from Home Dept after Christmas last year and got a GREAT deal! What makes it even better is that same tree is out for the normal price this year again!

Good Luck and so sorry about your son's allergies. Poor little guy.

If I were you, I would just go out and buy a cheap one for the time being, then the day after Christmas go buy a really nice one. A friend of mine is also allergic to real Christmas trees. He can be around one for a while, just could never have one in his own house.

Thanks to everybody for the information! I am going to look at Lowe's and then decide if we want to do a cheap one now and hope that there are good ones left after christmas that we can get on a good deal!! Thanks again and Merry Christmas!!!:)